Liam Gallagher

plaskins

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

43 quid for London.

I'm curious but seems a lot considering it's a Thursday night in December, at Ally Pally, likely to be full of twats and has a fairly high chance of being shit.

I think you might have answered your own question there - and done a pretty bang up job of it too.

It's basically a lose-lose-lose-lose-lose... lose situation (I think I got that right).

1 minute ago, TheNewUnion said:

Trying to help a friend out, bit of a joke really. Got through in about 1 minute, all standing tickets sold - seems quick, but what do I know. Presumably they will be on resale sites already (despite promises to cancel the etc)

Ticketmaster sold out immediately - tried the arena ticket store (Birmingham - The ticket factory) and got standing straight away

It's disgusting really. I tried in the pre-sales and this morning and didn't get any tickets. In fact, Ticketmaster had sold out on one of the gigs 1 minute before they were due to go up for sale!

Many of these tickets are clearly being put directly on reseller sites and it amazes me that nothing is being done about it. Reselling tickets at a premium is bad enough. Having the reseller themselves buy tickets and resell is disgusting. But for resellers to actually be given an allocation which they can sell at any price they like is horrendous!

Looking at the Plymouth Pavilions gig, over 10% of the venue's capacity was on reseller websites this morning 30 minutes after they went on sale! It's awful.

• 2 weeks later...

Its amazing the love in for him at the moment, but regardless of how "meat & potatos" it may be, he is a proper Rock star. He has more about him as a personality than most. There is a generation who have never seen him live either. Plus its easy to forget how massive Oasis were. 

I didnt manage to get a ticket to his gigs

I like Wall of Glass. Nothing else Ive heard from the album appeals so far - but Wall of Glass is good.

2 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Album leaked and it's actually pretty decent. Several similar sounding songs in it, should have changed some of them with bonus tracks cause all 3 of them are interesting  

More than pretty decent, my friend.

I know what you mean by the bonus tracks though. Especially, Doesn't Have To Be That Way, which is the possibly most anti-Gallagher track ever (until Noel's album comes out hopefully ;))

It has been worth the wait for me, anyway

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/liamgallagher/status/915631058007314432

Old Trafford Cricket Ground?

edit: want 2 embed tweetz

Either that or Heaton Park/Etihad? Either way another ball breaker to get tickets I'm guessing. 

"Round up the troops", hah. Que Oasis reunion reunion rumour round 1,000