Liam Gallagher

plaskins

6 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

I think Warner Music were smart to sign him up last year and get him working with other songwriters (as his strength was always being a frontman than writing songs), I'm a bit gutted I didn't manage to get tickets to see him live.    

Me too. Just tried on eBay for London and my bids pushed it from 185 to 230. Someone must have a huge hidden bid. I'll weigh up in morning when it expires before going any bigger. Reckon it'll be £500 minimum. 

10 hours ago, eastynh said:

I am gonna dig my old adidas tracksuit tops out and see if they still fit me as they might become fashionable again. I bet there some pairs of Fila in my mams garage as well.

Don't forget your bucket hat, a must for the Madchester uniform!

3 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

The right thing to do. Leave bubblegum pop for the masses and watch Liam G and hope the other ex Oasis members on site also join in.

Yeah but there'll be plenty of future opportunities to see LG. Realistically I'm never going to get the chance to see KP again.

33 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Don't forget your bucket hat, a must for the Madchester uniform!

The bucket hat was generally more reflective of the Roses look rather than Oasis though mate. Oasis were more about showing off the silly haircut rather than covering it up.

12 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Yeah but there'll be plenty of future opportunities to see LG. Realistically I'm never going to get the chance to see KP again.

I am a bit like that mate especially with me going to Benicassim.

Yet Factory Floor will be finishing on tge Glade 5 minutes before Liam starts on other. It is a bit of a no brainer really.

The break has done him good in terms of his image and people's interests in him, he came across as the soundest in Supersonic as well.

When I first heard he was going solo I was just buzzin' for the idea of him being around doing interviews and slagging everyone off truth be told. Good records and live performances were a bonus!

Pop music has been boring in the U.K since Oasis packed it in, there's no characters anymore.

I was lucky enough to have a ticket for last night. Hands down it was very very special, for many reasons as you can imagine but regardless of that it was fantastic. 

He was really back on form and his new stuff sounded great too. 

7 minutes ago, J1990 said:

Why are there so many people (who are not 12 year old girls) so interested in seeing Katy Perry?

Am I missing something?

She's a massive international recording artist who sells out arenas with a reputation for a great live show, and frankly she's got some tunes in her locker too.

Looking again at the Clashfinder it's quite easy to catch the first half hour of LG and the last half hour of KP.

I'll probably head over to the Pyramid after LG to catch National and Foos, if I happen to see a bit of KP I'm not that fussed.

There's going to be some major traffic at that time though, can imagine the same crowd watching Craig David & RTJ will also want to watch Wiley and Stormzy. That TBA choice is going to be critical for crowd movements.

Edited by squirrelarmy

27 minutes ago, somecoolusername said:

He's on bass and Jeff Wootton of Beady Eye/Noel Gallagher/Gorillaz is on guitar. Currently playing with Gorillaz as well - busy man! 

Bloody hell hows he going to tour with both!! 

I got in last night at the final hour, absolutely amazing

His solo stuff half & half, some sounded excellent some not so but hard to say without hearing it on record

The Oasis stuff sounded so good, every person in there just bellowing every word back. Mental

Should be good on Other.. if you're a fan that is