Liam Gallagher

plaskins

On 5/25/2017 at 11:14 AM, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

As far as I’m concerned, whether this album’s a success or not, some c*** has to counteract the bulls***,’ he says. ‘And I’m that f***ing man. Whether it’s Adele or Ed Sheeran — I’m not arsed about them — but half of these bands that call themselves guitar bands, they’re in that mob too. They’re just running amok. These c***s are just getting away with murder: you can’t tell a guitar band from a pop band these days. No one’s cranking it up and having a bit of aggro. They’re all going to the same parties, they’re all f***ing hanging out, they’re all drinking from the same cup, they’re all eating at the same f***ing restaurants, and, dare I say it, they all look the same, and dress the same

Don't see how Ed Sheeran looks like Adele.

1 minute ago, sisco said:

I got 2 for Brixton too, was a random purchase for me as I hadn't even asked anyone else.  Should be good, heard good things about the venue. 

It's a great venue, saw Franz there a couple of years back. Wide and shallow so wherever you are you're not far from the front.

2 hours ago, mufcok said:

Gutting in the miracle someone hears of a spare, I will happily take it. Probably pissing in the wind though :(

If my Mrs decides not to go (she's a bit wary after Monday's events and is 60/40 on it at the mo) I may have a spare.

28 minutes ago, Vanderlyle said:

Don't see how Ed Sheeran looks like Adele.

I guess the point is that pretty much all mai stream music is the middle of the road and the majority of people involved are as well, everyones playing the celebrity gane, trying to be political correct and media darlings and it seems across the board of genres. 

Maybes the grime scene seems to be a bit more open to being themselves but I just cant get away with it so I dunno much about anyone in it. 

21 minutes ago, Monkismo said:

If my Mrs decides not to go (she's a bit wary after Monday's events and is 60/40 on it at the mo) I may have a spare.

Much appreciated mate, I would happily take it. Understandable in fairness, I work above the Arndale and got evacuated for an hour Tuesday morning, bomb scare. I just got off shortly after, not a nice feeling at all

14 hours ago, plaskins said:

Well, I hope the tout I end up getting a ticket from donates his profit to charity, like the good man himself. Doubt it though!

After 2 Manc tickets, if anyone comes by any spares before Tuesday - please send us a message :)

You need to present ID to get in, so think you will struggle unfortunately.

Just now, henry bear said:

Does this indicate a Pyramid Stage slot, it's not an image of the Other or JP, which might have been more likely?

Oh, and £45! 

checked out the pretty green webshop a few weeks ago, maybe a couple months ago, and they had that shirt already back then. definitely a tease but more so of the festival rather than a stage

I get the feeling Liam doesn't really have too much to do with Pretty Green these days so I don't think it's much of a tease. It's certainly not suggestive of a Pyramid slot anyway, they've only used the Pyramid as it's instantly recognisable whereas the Other stage could be anything.