Beer Smuggling tips 2017

ramragon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I've seen Cnumb slip this 1 down the front of his pants at many a fest .

IMG_8722.JPG

Unfortunately nothing gets smuggled down the front of anyone in the comfy family's pants anymore.

Not since that unfortunate  incident with the weans pet skunk at Kendal a couple of years back. 

There was no way I was leaving it tied up at the tent and the stewards wouldn't let it in, even on a tight leash.

The kids were getting really upset so I suggested Mrs comfy smuggled it in down the front of her pants.

" What about the smell " she asked.

At my wits end I replied " if it dies, it dies ".

On 14/02/2017 at 9:31 PM, Pooly JP said:

I've never been subject to a thorough search going through Emperors entrance usually just a quick glance in my bag. I also walk with it open ready for security to search although I very rarely smuggle any drink in anyway so haven't got any ingenious tips.

I must've been really unlucky... either that or I have a very guilty face. I had those soft pouches full of cherry bakewell in the arms of my coat folded up in my bag, and they still found it. They said the bag was heavy and had a good rummage! This year I'll have to attatch it to my body somehow 

• 2 weeks later...

We've been putting the little one through weight training this year... she managed a good 5 or 6 cans in her back pack last year without even breaking a sweat... breezed right through security. No one wants to be the creepy security person searching kids. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

these.. filled with spirits hooked to the back of your bra..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/231503781719?chn=ps&adgroupid=39613511478&rlsatarget=pla-279121800601&abcId=923836&adtype=pla&merchantid=101722709&poi=&googleloc=9046653&device=c&campaignid=737386489&crdt=0

a man cant pat you down... so go to a man..

and you can take your own sealed bottles of coke in..

Edited by gorfield

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It pays to look confident. Be finishing off a can of lager and putting it in the bin AS you go through the search. Smile, chat, have your arms outstretched and/or your bag open, looking happy to be searched, whilst the booze is stashed somewhere else like down the back of your shorts or in your wellies.

• 2 months later...

Now that I've finished laughing, we've found a good smuggling solution!

My partner plays cricket and has those special pants that u can fit your cricket box down the front. He's discovered that these are perfect for holding a 500ml bottle down the front, in the pouch where the box would normally go. So guys, get buying these pants! As long as your trousers or shorts aren't too tight, it's impossible to tell. I wouldn't have believed it til he showed me!

On 18/02/2017 at 9:02 PM, Curlygirl said:

I must've been really unlucky... either that or I have a very guilty face. I had those soft pouches full of cherry bakewell in the arms of my coat folded up in my bag, and they still found it. They said the bag was heavy and had a good rummage! This year I'll have to attatch it to my body somehow 

Edited by gorfield

22 minutes ago, Port-a-loo Pete said:

Great idea. It would have to be a soft drink that has a plain black lid though, I can't think of any out there ....?? A bottle of coke with that lid on would look a bit suspect.

Other colours are available lol

Being a nurse, thought about pretending to have a catheter and fill the bag up with alcohol! Don't think they'd fancy smelling a urine bag!

An unused catheter I might add.

Then actually thought about having an actual catheter in place so wouldn't have to use the toilets in the arena!

But don't think I could put myself through the insertion!!!

So the usual pouch/bottle hidden in the wellies or pocket of coat which is tied around waist will do again!

:)

• 2 weeks later...