Beer Smuggling tips 2017

ramragon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Our experience is completely different than yours. Only once was I asked if I had something in my pockets. 

I did have a can of Brewdog Paradox Rye in my pocket. I said "nah it's alright" and walked right by the guy. 

The free water pouchs were filled with gin and vodka every day. Never a question on that. Everyone was taking in drinks bottle full of coloured liquids with no question. People had 3l wine bags and glass. It was too easy. 

Brilliant weekend all in. It has flashed by. 

Our biggest gripe is the toilets. They are never good at a festival, but they have been really poor here. 

The real ale tents had real promise. However, Bar staff were confused with so many options and the beer was poor. I understand low ABV for the festival, but so much of the beer was tasteless and flat. 4 for £15 is cheap for a festival though.

Edited by Peanutsinger