Beer Smuggling tips 2017

ramragon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Smuggle My Booze Sneak Alcohol With 5 Tampon Flasks And Sleeves - Bonus 2 Pack! https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EKYCRN0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XZIOyb02H7Q33

Thats his Morgans spiced stash taken care of as well as his cider and lager. He was worried how he'd cope without the bairns this year as well !

I don’t know how tight security is at Kendal so forgive me for being naiive…

But I always get away with whacking cans down my shorts and tying my waterproof around my waist to hide the bulge! Haha
Small wine cartons are good for this and the small spirited cans you get

My friend suggested this year she was going to make a fake baby bump, fill it with booze, and drink up ! Thought this was a great idea !

i managed to smuggle in 2 litres of spirits each day and a few cans of cider. i used something similar to this 

https://www.tesco.com/direct/yellowstone-425ml-folding-water-bottle-with-carabina-clip-3-pack/197-8367.prd?source=others

that was about half the price. then just wrap it in a jumper or coat in your bag. the search wasn't that thorough anyway. the cans i put in a pringles tube. 

This year I used the handy water pouches that were being dished out by the local Utilities company just outside the main arena.  Filled with drink of choice and hung from bra using the little carabeena clip provided, coupled with a baggy top or two. ... not even a whiff of a challenge. 

I always hide 8-10 miniture bottles of spirit of choice (vodka) in various places

I usually hide a couple in my wet wipes packet (half empty packet), my wellies,my waterproof jacket when its folded in its cover,my bra,put a few down the folding chair we carried for the kids.So far so good.

Getting a chilled mixer when on site was harder to do :rolleyes: