Best headliner and most looking forward to

ramragon

Best headline act ?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the 6 headline acts is the best booking ?

• Franz Ferdinand
    • Manic Street Preachers
    • Tinie Tempah
    • Brian Wilson
    • Stereophonics
    • Frank Turner
  2. 2. Which of the 6 headline acts are you looking forward to seeing most ? and why

• Franz Ferdinand
    • Manic Street Preachers
    • Tinie Tempah
    • Brian Wilson
    • Stereophonics
    • Frank Turner

• 3 weeks later...

Manics have been on my "must see" list for a while so really looking forward to them. Saw Stereophonics on my 16th birthday and they were amazing (Courteeners as support too) and I'd love to see them again. Saw Frank Turner a few times too, I know he has mixed reviews here but I love him. 

Franz Ferdinand, I can take or leave them. They weren't that good supporting Morrissey in 2004 (in my opinion) but I'll give them a watch cos it's Thursday night and I'm guessing there's not gonna be much other choice. Really looking forward to Frightened Rabbit though.

I have no interest in Tinie Tempa or Brian Wilson. 

• 3 weeks later...

To the one person who voted for Tinie Tempah (Lochland no doubt) , why should I make the effort to go and see him ? I appreciate a majority of the other headliners have a similar sound and he's totally different as Brian Wilson will be as well. 

To the one person who voted for Tinie Tempah (Lochland no doubt) , why should I make the effort to go and see him ? I appreciate a majority of the other headliners have a similar sound and he's totally different as Brian Wilson will be as well.