Download 2018

Hart Attack

Just now, Reece1617 said:

They are fucking unreal sounding. They're going to tear the Zippo stage to pieces. They need to headline in the next few years, they just NEED to. 

Absolutely fantastic so far. They’re too big for the 2nd stage of Download now imo

21 hours ago, dannymichaels said:

I have a Friday day ticket but Rock am Ring is making me want to go the whole weekend.

Would it be possible to exchange my ticket for a weekend ticket at the box office? 

That Sunday at Rock Am Ring on main stage from Bad Religion is great but I'd personally see Chase and Status instead of Good Charlotte or mix it up, Friday is acceptable but for me RAR has done a lot better 

45 minutes ago, Reece1617 said:

So the set times have been released and there's a 1 hour and 40-minute gap on the Avalanche stage between Rolo Tomassi and Being as an Ocean, I know Download don't usually do secret sets but why would they leave such a big gap otherwise? 

Stone Sour seem pretty likely for that?

10 minutes ago, Red Day said:

That would be great but they don’t seem to fit in with the type of stuff on Avalanche over the weekend. 

Wouldn't say that a secret set particularly needs to but I get your point. If it's gonna be someone that'll fit Enter Shikari could be a good bet.

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe

4 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Wouldn't say that a secret set particularly needs to but I get your point. If it's gonna be someone that'll fit Enter Shikari could be a good bet.

They were who I thought would fit in quite easily in the Avalanche 

I've rather stupidly left it too late to get a locker and am concerned my car keys won't make it through the weekend. Anyone know if they leave some tickets back that you can purchase there and then? If not, any ideas welcome!

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

It’ll be a dash but I’m made up that I’ll be able to see both Andrew WK and Volbeat. My only bad clash is Parkway Drive and Knocked Loose but I’ll be going to Parkway. 

Secret set seems likely. I’m going for Stone Sour or Enter Shikari. 

That almost makes it worth doing.

13 hours ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

He's not been late at all on this reunion or when he was with AC/DC but keep on popping it to make that joke every few weeks, it's hilarious.

Wow....sense of humour lost on you, time to discuss your viewsin parliament I reckon!

• Downvote 1

Leaving 8am tomorrow for the 10 hour drive down. I excite! Will be in for avatar. looks like main all day for fri. Stoked for GvF and Thrice as they are new to me. The Inglorious/Dream State clash is killing me. DS will likely win. Say hi if you see my ugly pus or just hurl abuse, I'll be sooooooo happy for the next 5 days i'll likely give you a big hug :) Have a great time e-fest rock and metal people.

27717499547_019fdd2dbc.jpgarnhemmeTN by devilnomad, on Flickr

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, devilman said:

Leaving 8am tomorrow for the 10 hour drive down. I excite! Will be in for avatar. looks like main all day for fri. Stoked for GvF and Thrice as they are new to me. The Inglorious/Dream State clash is killing me. DS will likely win. Say hi if you see my ugly pus or just hurl abuse, I'll be sooooooo happy for the next 5 days i'll likely give you a big hug :) Have a great time e-fest rock and metal people.

27717499547_019fdd2dbc.jpgarnhemmeTN by devilnomad, on Flickr

Safe trip fella and as normal will catch up with you at some point over the weekend.

Thinking of leaving around lunchtime tomorrow but it's only half hour away from me (on a normal day). 

I am not prepared - yet. Just need to pack, do the shopping, find all the things and the put it all in the car.

Made slightly easier by the fact we just got back from Bearded Theory less than week ago so all the things should be knocking about.

Have a good one.