Download 2018

Hart Attack

8 hours ago, Reece1617 said:

What are everyone's thoughts on Reverence then? 

Songs like Prey and Absolute Power are going to be brilliant live. 

I love it. What a bloody album. They are going to headline one day. God damn, what an album. 

ABSOLUTE POWER

Edited by Andre91

1 hour ago, battleborn said:

That Saturday line up is dreadful. What happens if Guns N Roses turn up late, which they have a habit of doing? Can imagine thousands of angry, disappointed Download goers. 

Sunday isn't much better with Ozzy Osbourne.

That leaves Avenged Sevenfold as the only good headliner.

i actually believe guns n roses and ozzy osbourne are both awesome headliners for this sh0w even they dont sound as good as they used to be both of them are still legends!

2 hours ago, battleborn said:

That Saturday line up is dreadful. What happens if Guns N Roses turn up late, which they have a habit of doing? Can imagine thousands of angry, disappointed Download goers. 

Both are still box office acts especially Guns N Roses after their massive reunion. No doubt time has caught up on Ozzy but the name and reputation alone is unparalleled. There’s enough bands spread over the weekend to make this an incredible festival. I haven’t worried once about it being a flop

2 hours ago, battleborn said:

GNR (specifically Axl) have been the model of professionalism this tour. There has been no turning up late and making fans wait. I’ve read and heard from everywhere that this tour is one of the best shows anyone will ever see so I’m very much ready for the Saturday night of DL. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, BigG94 said:

Parkway Drives new album is bloody great. Had heard much of them until I heard a few of their singles on spotify ads. They should get everyone going

It’s an incredible album. I’m absolutely obsessed with it. They’re the band I’m most looking forward to seeing. 

6 hours ago, guinness_guzzler said:

1st timer to download this year and after a bit of info.

i know you can’t take your own drinks into the arena but can you take them into the village?

Thanks

Yes, you can. They've published a list of all the things you can and can't bring into the arena and campsite on their website: 

https://downloadfestival.co.uk/info-category/event-info/  (3rd tab down) 

The excitement is really kicking in now! Three weeks tomorrow until I’ll be there. What are everyone who is going’s top 10 sets they’re most looking forward to? Mine is: 

1. Parkway Drive 

2. Rolo Tomassi 

3. Knocked Loose 

4. Volbeat 

5. Guns N’ Roses 

6. Bullet For My Valentine 

7. Meshuggah 

8. Avenged Sevenfold 

9. Jamie Lenman 

10. Alexisonfire 

Edited by Andre91

54 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

1. Alexisonfire

2. Avenged Sevenfold

3. Rise Against

4. Zeal & Ardor

5. Bullet For My Valentine 

6. Marylin Manson

7. Rolo Tomassi

8. Parkway Drive

9. Body Count

10. Igorrr

Honourable mentions to my boys Marmozets, Puppy, Volbeat and Thrice.

I should really read posters more lol only realised Marmozets are playing last night. Looking forward to them performing Play

Edited by BigG94

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, antros23 said:

i want to  ask if anyone knows what can i do if i didht recieve my ticket yet. i ask at the download forum for information and they tell me to search at front gate tickets about my tickets but i cant even find the festival there,any idea of what i can do?

Here is a link to where the festival is on that site. You should be able to sign in at the top and find out. If that doesn't work then if you go to the 'CONTACT' link on the top of the page it redirects you to Ticketmaster (same company, different storefront) customer service and get in touch.

• Upvote 1