Alter Bridge
Steel Panther
Volbeat
Trivium
Clutch

Rob Zombie
Killswitch Engage

• Upvote 1

I can't see Volbeat going that high, they're really not that big. Last UK shows were in arenas but only as a support, while their last headline shows were only smaller academy-size venues. Surely no higher than third I reckon.

Alice In Chains I can't see any lower than third, they played Alexandra Palace on their last tour - a good 3-4 times the size of the Roundhouse, where Volbeat played in London on their headline run.

7 hours ago, Hart Attack said:

I can't see Volbeat going that high, they're really not that big. Last UK shows were in arenas but only as a support, while their last headline shows were only smaller academy-size venues. Surely no higher than third I reckon.

Alice In Chains I can't see any lower than third, they played Alexandra Palace on their last tour - a good 3-4 times the size of the Roundhouse, where Volbeat played in London on their headline run.

Yeah I thought I might be pushing it. AC said on twitter they're at least third down, though. So I think under a massive headliner like GNR or someone who will attract a massive crowd anyway like Ozzy could work. Not sure they'd have Stone Sour, BSC and Volbeat all sub in the same year. Then again, they'd all pull bloody big crowds whether they played sub or third down so I guess it doesn't matter too much. 

13 minutes ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

I'm not so sure Stone Sour will sub after seeing how some of these shows have sold. If they can have Five Finger Death Punch and Steel Panther 3rd down, don't see why Stone Sour should be subbing tbh. 

Yeah but there are hardly any better options unlike this year, especially now Judas Priest and Soundgarden are out. Let's not forget they had Korn and Nightwish subbing 2 years ago

Bands I really want to see at DL next year: 

Power Trip, The Menzingers, Darkest Hour, Sorority Noise, Gideon, Employed To Serve, Hatebreed, Ghost, Volbeat, Killswitch Engage, Abhorrent Decimation, Incendiary.

Just a few :P 

I'm also desperate for Code Orange to play Main Stage. I'm absolutely certain they will after the year they've had. 

Edited by Andre91

36 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Nightmare Logic may have had more plays from me than any other album this year. Absolute stormer. Hoping they tour over here again soon.

Total rager of an album. It's currently sat at #11 in my top 20 after it spent so long near the top end of the list. I put it on for the first time in a while tonight and it is just awesome. 

13 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Total rager of an album. It's currently sat at #11 in my top 20 after it spent so long near the top end of the list. I put it on for the first time in a while tonight and it is just awesome. 

I oughta give it a listen. I think my fave metal (broadly speaking) record of the year is that Employed to Serve album you’ve mentioned - it’s pretty spectacular.

On 03/10/2017 at 12:44 AM, Moey said:

When will they announce the headliners? Seems quite late this year.

i already have my ticket.

There was only that one year where they announced before now. Should be around the start of next month.

14 hours ago, pete76 said:

Body Count, Dead Cross, NIN are coming to Europe next year

Has this been announced/leaked somewhere? And together?

Edited by dentalplan

28 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I oughta give it a listen. I think my fave metal (broadly speaking) record of the year is that Employed to Serve album you’ve mentioned - it’s pretty spectacular.

There was only that one year where they announced before now. Should be around the start of next month.

Has this been announced/leaked somewhere? And together?

Oh, man. That ETS album. I saw them supporting Milk Teeth at the Bodega in Notts (which isn't even the size of our staff room at school) and it was incredible. Such a great band. 

Have you tried giving the latest Incendiary album a spin? 'Thousand Mile Stare'. I've been getting into an album by a band called Get The Shot lately which might be worth giving a go too. 

13 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Oh, man. That ETS album. I saw them supporting Milk Teeth at the Bodega in Notts (which isn't even the size of our staff room at school) and it was incredible. Such a great band. 

Have you tried giving the latest Incendiary album a spin? 'Thousand Mile Stare'. I've been getting into an album by a band called Get The Shot lately which might be worth giving a go too. 

Yeah that tour looked pretty badass. Sorta regret not going along but both bands look to have decent futures ahead of 'em so there'll be chance to see them again.

Get the Shot don't seem something I'd like but these Incendiary guys are alright. WIll cue up the album, cheers.

3 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah that tour looked pretty badass. Sorta regret not going along but both bands look to have decent futures ahead of 'em so there'll be chance to see them again.

Get the Shot don't seem something I'd like but these Incendiary guys are alright. WIll cue up the album, cheers.

It was a really good night and it was only £9 a ticket. ETS are headlining the Bodega later this year which is pretty cool. 

And you're welcome, man. Incendiary's last album before this current one if their best work, but I really like the latest one too.

On 03/10/2017 at 9:44 PM, Andre91 said:

Bands I really want to see at DL next year: 

The Wonder Years, The Menzingers, Brand New, Sorority Noise, The Wonder Years, Brand New, The Wonder Years, Brand New, The Wonder Years, Brand New, The Wonder Years, Converge.

Just a few :P 

I'm also desperate for Code Orange to play Main Stage. I'm absolutely certain they will after the year they've had. 

Agreed