Orbital?

HoTWire

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

New tune out. On Spotify and Soundcloud etc.  Can listen here, can't see it directly on their SoundCloud page for some reason:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/feb/02/orbital-return-split-british-dance-duo-tour-dates-new-material-kinetic

Sounds like Orbital

Sounds like the Golden Girls ;)

Brown album is best by a mile. Middle of Nowhere is also underrated. Remember they played a lot of it when they headlined the 'Jazz World' stage in 99. Underworld were on the Pyramid before them. Amazing Saturday night - though remember the crush going from a to b being rather scary at times!

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

New tune out. On Spotify and Soundcloud etc.  Can listen here, can't see it directly on their SoundCloud page for some reason:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/feb/02/orbital-return-split-british-dance-duo-tour-dates-new-material-kinetic

Sounds like Orbital

Well...

I think that most of us who have been friends of the Hartnolls for so many years would be reasonably confident that their best days are somewhat behind them. But, d'you know what? I just listened to that walking through a very dull, damp, drizzly Birmingham via a pair of rather sw*nky headphones and it made me smile. Sure, it's a bit too major key for me and it brushes the slightly generic cheesiness that befalls a creative force that has probably just used up all the REALLY good stuff. But, it is, for most of the track, unmistakably Orbital, and it makes you feel good. I closed my eyes and imagined those flutes floating over the West Holts field via its phenomenal sound system and thought that there might not be many more euphoric Glastonbury headliners for this GF disciple. 

We'll probably not get a sniff of them this summer, but until they're ruled out, they're right up my list of most anticipated moments of GF2017!

:)

Ben