Orbital?

HoTWire

On 29/11/2017 at 9:25 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah must be the same for me! Wonky tour innit. I'm guessing this gig will be a kind of greatest hits affair setlist wise.

Probably going to be similar to the festival shows this past summer. Think they had the one new one in there and then all the classics have been slightly reworked. 

I daren't look at the set from tonight as I don't wanna ruin it for tomorrow.

Great gig, marred only by the fact that we couldn't get our coats in the classroom due to insane queues, so had to keep hold of the bloody thing throughout - definitely inhibited dancing!

The lads were great, though. Wonderful set. My other half bought the live recording so looking forward to hearing it again.

33 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Great gig, marred only by the fact that we couldn't get our coats in the classroom due to insane queues, so had to keep hold of the bloody thing throughout - definitely inhibited dancing!

The lads were great, though. Wonderful set. My other half bought the live recording so looking forward to hearing it again.

I got the cd too! Had a nice chat with a gentleman in the queue about past Orbital gigs (his first was in 92, i would have been just 1 year old :o) and mine being the 2009 reunion. 

I liked the new one which i think is called  "phuk" but the other new one i need to hear again as it didn't really grab me last night (one with the eclipse video)

24 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

i bought the download a few weeks ago, but checked the Pledgemusic site today and it says it's not due to be fulfilled until next March.  surely that can't be right?

in 2009 i bought the set on a memory stick and got it at the gig.

Yeah last night my boyfriend ordered it at the start of the gig and then we queued at the end for the CD. So that doesn't sound right.

On 12/3/2017 at 1:36 PM, fatyeti24 said:

i bought the download a few weeks ago, but checked the Pledgemusic site today and it says it's not due to be fulfilled until next March.  surely that can't be right?

in 2009 i bought the set on a memory stick and got it at the gig.

On 12/3/2017 at 2:02 PM, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yeah last night my boyfriend ordered it at the start of the gig and then we queued at the end for the CD. So that doesn't sound right.

If either of you obtain an MP3 of the gig and pass it on, I'll be eternally grateful.  BTW, I have all the iPlayer videos from 2015-2017.