Orbital?

HoTWire

55 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

Where does it say so far? The way their website is worded sounds like these are the only ones they are doing? Plus they are all small festivals

"Orbital kick off a new era in their acclaimed 25 year career with three outdoor spectaculars confirmed so far for summer 2017"

Sounds like they've got more to come, for me. Could just be more smaller festivals though. 

1 hour ago, Purple aki squat said:

Orbital, pixies and Ezra furman for the farm please.

Anyone been to this?

Any good?

I went last year and it was ace, really lovely little festival. Would highly recommend - see the thread over on the UK Festivals board of this site for more info/reviews. Not sure I'll go this year except maybe for the orbital day...

Ah 2010. Such a perfect year.

1 hour ago, Purple aki squat said:

Orbital, pixies and Ezra furman for the farm please.

Anyone been to this?

Any good?

Jodrell Bank is the greatest place I have ever been to for a gig. The Lovell telescope is just awe inspiring.

I fancy this Orbital day if they are not at Glastonbury. 

Edited by eastynh

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Anyone have any idea what the day ticket prices are for Blue Dot? They havent announced it for this year yet, but i'm definitely considering making the trip down if Orbital aren't at Glastonbury 

No idea mate but it will be worth it what ever the cost (It will not be something ridiculous anyway). The place is just amazing.

34 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Anyone have any idea what the day ticket prices are for Blue Dot? They havent announced it for this year yet, but i'm definitely considering making the trip down if Orbital aren't at Glastonbury 

Last year the Friday was £35 and think Saturday/Sunday was about £45 it wasn't far off these prices anyway 

its a bloody great little festival and really looking forward to it 

Mighty glad about them playing at Standon. Have tickets for Standon. Great festival, been last few years.

Consistently has cracking crappers, even soap and bog roll aplenty on Monday morning I tell you!

Bluedot sounds interesting too, just a long way away from me. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tr234 said:

Best orbital album?

Insides had a huge impact on my life when I first heard it, it's a stunning piece if work. Almost classical-like in its composition. Adnans and The Box still trigger off certain feelings in my head, almost as if I took shit loads of E in the late 90s.

Snivilisation and the Brown Album are great - I like the live Glastonbury one too.

2 hours ago, Tr234 said:

Best orbital album?

Insides. Spent quite a lot of time essentially listening to nothing else. 

Adnans. Oh my. 

Think I know what I'll be listening to tonight!

Edited by semmtexx
  • Upvote 1