Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

People really puzzled by the concept of people introducing movies.

Was I puzzled? I just meant he is there in person, which however unlikely it may be, means that it's certainly not impossible that he could also play... I don't think that's a particularly outrageous or puzzling suggestion.

1 minute ago, FrancisH said:

Was I puzzled? I just meant he is there in person, which however unlikely it may be, means that it's certainly not impossible that he could also play... I don't think that's a particularly outrageous or puzzling suggestion.

I wasn't addressing just you.

But he's there every year in a personal capacity and hasn't done it so far.

18 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Just seen dropkick murphys on the other stage on the sunday, together with  frank carter and the rattlesnakes that makes sunday a banger for me! :)

And Slaves at 11am...should be a lively sunday!!

41 minutes ago, McCor said:

Seems an odd thing to have him simply introduce the film?

It is considering he didn't even attend the Premiere of it and it was Liam doing all the Q&A stuff. That said if it was him doing an acoustic set or something then surely they wouldn't have mentioned him?

5 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

It is considering he didn't even attend the Premiere of it and it was Liam doing all the Q&A stuff. That said if it was him doing an acoustic set or something then surely they wouldn't have mentioned him?

The film is 2hrs 2 minutes long. the stage time is 2hr 10 isn't in?

I don't think he'll play at that time, but who knows what the other days could bring.

Honestly rotating RTJ, Stormzy and Phoenix to make it RTJ JP headliners, Stormzy 4th Pyramid and Phoenix Other sub would have made 1000x times more sense ffs.

Also would have meant I could see Stormzy > Katy Perry > The National > FJM > RTJ. Fuck you, Glasto.

Also can see why Wiley was so happy. What a strange slot for him. He's 4th down the NME Stage at R&L, below Mura Masa, and 7th down on his day at Wireless, below Travis Scott, Rae Sremmurd, Young Thug, Sean Paul and Lil Yachty.