Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

21 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Couldnt possibly have put it better. My affection for it grows year on year

I'm a fan too although can see the argument that for the most part the lineup isn't as significant (relative to most areas) as I would guess it's more likely people will just wander there unplanned?

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Fucking hell I've gotta run around town for last minute Primavera stuff as my flight is later today but I'm currently far more excited/interested in this possible lineup drop :lol:

Ah so jealous, my friends are going but I've got a wedding to go to :(

Enjoy!

I'd accepted we weren't getting it til Thursday and now this has happened. I really need to get some work done! 

37 minutes ago, Lubic87 said:

That Lorde Radiohead clash is heartbreaking. Wasn't that arsed about her before the poster drop, but then I discovered Team...

Depends how close you like to get for the pyramid headliners. I've missed the start of both Arctic Monkeys in 2013 and Arcade Fire in 2014 as I wanted to see the whole set of someone else, entering the pyramid field along the top track as those bands and crowds were in full flow was absolutely magical, especially Arcade Fire. Think I missed 3-4 songs of both sets.

Will be doing the same this year, I'll happily miss a few Radiohead tracks to see Lorde end her set with Green Light.