Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

cba. I had assumed there was someone behind the scenes at Glastonbury smart enough to stop Flaming Lips and Radiohead from clashing. Nope. Delete this dumb festival.

...I mean, I've seen the Lips quite a lot recently so I'm not DESPERATE to go again but god damn that will be a beautiful set. :'(

I think that's legit, because it would take so much effort to manufacture that. Any mistake such as Ed Sheeran's info and Radiohead placement on the timing schedule is quite understandable because I'm assuming that was not supposed to be seen yet - still on development phase. 

I think the full schedule announcement is very likely for tomorrow

1 minute ago, defrio29 said:

I think that's legit, because it would take so much effort to manufacture that. Any mistake such as Ed Sheeran's info and Radiohead placement on the timing schedule is quite understandable because I'm assuming that was not supposed to be seen yet - still on development phase. 

Feels legit to me too.

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Would this also confirm a 2 hour set for the Radio lads?

2 hours 15 minutes, 21:30-23:45 which is the standard length they've been doing on their tour. 24 songs it'll be! Happy and unhappy about this because I wanted them to do a long set but wanted to see Anderson .Paak too...

Edited by Acid_Haze

It is legit, btw. You can go on the play store and confirm it yourself. They've taken the listing off of search but if you've previously downloaded the app go to where it lists the apps you've downloaded and find it there. The pics posted are from the preview images it gives on the page.

Seems legit. Surely hints at the lineup release within the next few days. 

Lips and Radiohead clash is bonkers and nonsensical. I'm seeing the Flips at Rock City, but that set on the Park will be magical. Bum.

4 minutes ago, Mash011 said:

It is legit, btw. You can go on the play store and confirm it yourself. They've taken the listing off of search but if you've previously downloaded the app go to where it lists the apps you've downloaded and find it there. The pics posted are from the preview images it gives on the page.

Mine just says loading sadly! Anyway..... where are Future Islands?!