Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

I'm half wanting them to keep the secret until you get the program in your hand and it's mentioned in there! But I think that might cause too many people to explode with not knowing whats happening!

I always read T&C as theatre and circus :) life isn't as bland when it's Glastobating related!

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Could be a shout, him or Elbow I reckon

Ashcfroft has that Castlebowl gig, still has a Brixton date to sell as he's probably done what he can arena wise and tbh I want to see him but not for touching £55.

I don't think Elbow will have enough now really that a Park secret tba would be too much, I would suggest low enough that it's a clash with The XX as I don't see a big crossover there. A Grohl acoustic set would not surprise me but I think The XX on Sat or Sun but clashing with the headliner on main and Gorillaz look too coincidentally placed...it would also give the opportunity if Damon is there to have a pre-future Glasto thing signed. 

The fact he's in Russia on Saturday night makes it virtually that slot or nothing, The Libs was a late looking and not planned like Richard would be so private travels needs etc

Something to add as well, at least two out of 3 recent subs, 2014 was all 3 I think at the time were arena acts, going by who we think we probably have two.

Suits me if he gets the slot, love the guy. Watched him in New York a few weeks ago and he was on top form

He's definitely still a big enough draw for that slot as well, despite the stick he gets on here

A potential clash with the Hacienda Classical on Pyramid would be a bit grim though

Edited by mufcok

8 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Suits me if he gets the slot, love the guy. Watched him in New York a few weeks ago and he was on top form

He's definitely still a big enough draw for that slot as well, despite the stick he gets on here

A potential clash with the Hacienda Classical on Pyramid would be a bit grim though

It would, and I've pencilled them in but would forego. If not that then the Blondie slot just after the opening band.

I'm kind of pushing for Liam, Ashcroft and The Coral to play Friday Other, 1st two longer sets that Coral who will only get 45ish anyway. Liam tbf has accepted an opening alot at Exit Festival in Serbia but I'm unsure how big Oasis were there but Liam is 3rd down on the Benicassim poster and obviously they headlined there.

So now they have The Common, T&C and Arcadia which might not come before the final lineup anyway. T&C and The Common likely next week which I reckon will be between next Thursday and the following Tuesday with this big surprise coming early next week. Nothing better than a Monday morning wake up n all.

4 minutes ago, richy24 said:

I don't!

They have robbed so much of my money in the past!

Sorry, I should have said I love watching suckers play the sideshows in the Unfairground.

I have had a go a few times, mind. 

Edited by Untz