Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

nice touch from Neil with the efest 'mug' tweet earlier too! I vowed in another thread not to obsessively check the line up rumour page because 'it didn't matter' and yet I found myself losing an entire day of work to this thread. What a massive mug I am (have had great fun reading this thread though). One shall buy an efest mug tomorrow to remind myself of this momentous day of being mugged off good and proper! Good night lovely people :)

2 minutes ago, Djb.com said:

Yeah every year it's switched from morning to evening so since it was a morning one last year any kind of pattern would suggest that it's an evening one this year

I see what you mean but alternating between morning and evening has no real baring on how many people will see the announcement immediately. Whereas the actual time of the announcement does, I think given that there has never been an announcement mid-afternoon, means that it'll always be early morning or late evening - which are always good times to announce things when people aren't as busy during the day...*

* For people who haven't spent all day refreshing like me

2 minutes ago, CajunMoon said:

nice touch from Neil with the efest 'mug' tweet earlier too!

someone suggested it in this thread. I went with it, cos it was months since I'd given them any promotion.

It worked, too. No one had a gun held to their head. The wife will be pleased with a little more cupboard space back. :)

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

someone suggested it in this thread. I went with it, cos it was months since I'd given them any promotion.

It worked, too. No one had a gun held to their head. The wife will be pleased with a little more cupboard space back. :)

Yeah I suggested that, glad it worked.

its been great fun today, if you're new and you've enjoyed it keep coming back because we've got the weather thread, new map thread and more to go!

6 minutes ago, Quark said:

See if you can find the thread from a few weeks ago.  Fucking brilliant so it was

No. The EFests Drunken Brits Slagoffathon Night (Sponsored by Little Mix) is an appalling idea. Avoid at all costs. Or: don't!

1 minute ago, morph100 said:

Yeah I suggested that, glad it worked.

its been great fun today, if you're new and you've enjoyed it keep coming back because we've got the weather thread, new map thread and more to go!

And if you're old here keep coming back secure in the knowledge that it will never be as good as it was back then :P

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

No. The EFests Drunken Brits Slagoffathon Night (Sponsored by Little Mix) is an appalling idea. Avoid at all costs. Or: don't!

I just started re-reading pages at random.  I'd forgotten just how wonderful @morph100's descent into drunken oblivion was.