Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

5 minutes ago, king_oxymoron said:

@Tartan_Glasto I saw you mention what feels like a week ago but was probably at about 2pm that you wish you'd never found this forum (at times like these)... I am not going to go that far because it's obviously brilliant but I have never got so involved with the speculation around poster time (I've read every word this week) and fuck I think this is the most torturous thing I've ever put myself through... SO DRAINING! 

Haha, it does actually feel like a week ago since I wrote that! I miss the days where my mate would text me to say the line-up is out and I'd be like "Oh, nice one". 

Instead now I'm in a constant state of "WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!?! EVERYTHING IS A CLUE AND NOTHING IS AT THE SAME TIME!!! WHY DO I FEEL THESE FEELS?!"

It's all very stressful but great fun at the same time :)

Just now, MetaKate said:

I'm really underwhelmed by the lineup as it stands. Radiohead obviously will be epic but saw them this summer at a different fest. Foos were quite expected and I'm about as excited for ed as I am for a wet noodle I throw against the wall to check if it's cooked. 

Hoping for something in the lineup that is a massive surprise and equally exciting...for me thats Daft punk(please) , Gaga, or chemical Bros. 

I'm going either was but give me something to jizz about. 

We only know of 4...out of literally hundreds. No reason to be underwhelmed.

Well, I've got to say I'm seriously surprised that the announcement time info hasn't become public from another direction by now. I've had someone else fairly random get in touch to tell me the same details, too.

I've just had someone on twitter tell me that I 'clearly know nothing'. 

Who knows, they might even be right. :P

As I've said, I only find out for certain if it happens at the time that's been said to me ... tho i do think it's most probably right.

Why haven't I said when? Because about a minute after i said it'd be all over the somerset papers, and about another 5 before it hit the tabloids.

It's better as a surprise. :)

Just now, eFestivals said:

Well, I've got to say I'm seriously surprised that the announcement time info hasn't become public from another direction by now. I've had someone else fairly random get in touch to tell me the same details, too.

As I've said, I only find out for certain if it happens at the time that's been said to me ... tho i do think it's most probably right.

Why haven't I said when? Because about a minute after i said it'd be all over the somerset papers, and about another 5 before it hit the tabloids.

But it's today, dear god please say it's today!

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

You can message us it. We'd keep it a secret ;)

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

1 minute then ? or 5 ? :) I'm too old for surprises