Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

Just now, CALAK94 said:

Been at a short distance to my bed all day in anticipation for this announcement and now people are speculating it might be tomorrow!!! 

I said earlier....Efests never said it was today. He merely said he knew when it was going to be and had his post ready. We made up 'its today's ourselves 

Just now, kalifire said:

Guys, I know most of you must be thinking 'how's old kalifire getting on over there in Australia?' So far nobody has asked but it's ok. I know everyone is thinking it. Well, I'm still up. I've been following and refreshing and working a bit as well. And now it's 2:38 and I'm going to make myself a White Russian and nestle in for the final stretch. If it doesn't come at 6pm then I'm done, unless I'm done before that. 

I never stop thinking of you.

If you are powering through to 6 you may as well get to 7 if we dont hear anything. You'll be livid with yourself if it comes. Have a few power naps, set some alarms for on the hour at 6 and 7 just in case. Just my opinion.

Not sure if this a new thought... Robbie Williams for the legend spot? I know it doesn't quite fit the way the legend slot has evolved in recent years but in my (twisted on poster day? possibly?) mind it might fit?

D Ross is out of the picture now, B Gibb doesn't appear to have a touring band / profile that we are aware of.

Robbie ticks the boxes and would provide the Sunday afternoon sing song....

This is what waiting for a poster drop has done to me.

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Guys, I know most of you must be thinking 'how's old kalifire getting on over there in Australia?' So far nobody has asked but it's ok. I know everyone is thinking it. Well, I'm still up. I've been following and refreshing and working a bit as well. And now it's 2:38 and I'm going to make myself a White Russian and nestle in for the final stretch. If it doesn't come at 6pm then I'm done, unless I'm done before that. 

I saw a tweet of yours a little while ago and I did briefly think "isn't it the middle of the night for Kalifire?" but then I got distracted by that Glasto retweet. 

Well done for making it this far! 

10 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Lol think we have spoken before a few times old boy, although i have only this year added an avatar, keep going you are doing us proud !

Edited by Franky

1 minute ago, 1waveydavey said:

Not sure if this a new thought... Robbie Williams for the legend spot? I know it doesn't quite fit the way the legend slot has evolved in recent years but in my (twisted on poster day? possibly?) mind it might fit?

D Ross is out of the picture now, B Gibb doesn't appear to have a touring band / profile that we are aware of.

But then it would no longer be the 'legend' slot, would it

@Tartan_Glasto I saw you mention what feels like a week ago but was probably at about 2pm that you wish you'd never found this forum (at times like these)... I am not going to go that far because it's obviously brilliant but I have never got so involved with the speculation around poster time (I've read every word this week) and fuck I think this is the most torturous thing I've ever put myself through... SO DRAINING! 

1 hour ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

@Kizzie still keeping her smalls in the bathroom then!

Fridge.

Wayhay, another pair of smalls will fit in the cupboard.  Thank you mug buyers et al. :D

Sorry, didn't mean to bring fridge up again.

1 minute ago, 1waveydavey said:

He does have a glasto shaped hole in his tour