Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

11 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Going through a pretty bad spell in my life at the mo...currently sitting in a cafe having just sorted myself a new house, had confirmation that I'm starting a new job in 6 weeks and now sat down to catch up on this thread.

Have read about cut-price bowls, my beloved Coventry City -  and watched some cracking goals, that amazing Groove Armada performance and the astonishing Barry "Something Inside So Strong" clip. Plenty of LOLZ from me to bemused customers in this place.

Oh, and the line up is out later!

Life is getting better...

Glad things are on the up buddy

1 minute ago, Al2006 said:

my gf supports luton, I support coventry.. we'd been so hopeful, that semi was tense. 

anyway got my wembley ticket and can't wait.. unless we get absolutely battered. At least we've had 2 wins on the trot now for the first time in forever. Also beat Bristol who are one place above Oxford.. it must be possible.

Thats gutting then, think Luton Coventry would have been a cracking game !
Think it'll be a good one anyway 

11 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Going through a pretty bad spell in my life at the mo...currently sitting in a cafe having just sorted myself a new house, had confirmation that I'm starting a new job in 6 weeks and now sat down to catch up on this thread.

Have read about cut-price bowls, my beloved Coventry City -  and watched some cracking goals, that amazing Groove Armada performance and the astonishing Barry "Something Inside So Strong" clip. Plenty of LOLZ from me to bemused customers in this place.

Oh, and the line up is out later!

Life is getting better...

Have run out of up votes this morning but please have one. Having read your other posts, so pleased for you. X

1 minute ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Was just a gif that flashed different colours saying 'We're playing Glastonbury', official logo and all that jazz.

This definitely happened last year. I can't remember who it was, but a band tweeted a "we're playing Glastonbury 2016" GIF a day before the line up was announced, and it was swiftly deleted.

3 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

Was just a gif that flashed different colours saying 'We're playing Glastonbury', official logo and all that jazz.

I'm guessing it's a logo designed by Glastonbury and sent out to the acts social media folks for when the poster drops so they can use it on their own channels.

Just now, across97 said:

If I've got excited over the *tap nose* business thinking its going to be today and its not, I will be v annoyed with myself haha

I don't think even Neil is sadistic enough to know when the lineup is getting released and then tease people with a tweet like that unless it's happening that day. Would be akin to the awful clickbait journalism from Somerset Live etc who are constantly ripping stuff from the forum.

I'm taking me ma out for dinner tonight as well, so it's definitely going to drop at 7pm as that's when the table is booked for.