Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

4 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I was lookung at the 2013 poster earlier and pondering if we'd get one like that, stage splits, Avalon and Acoustic included etc. Based purely on the lack of Twitter activity of any of the stage based accounts though, plus the deemed success of revealing one area at a time over recent years, I think it will be similar to recent years with just a load of acts on it.

you don't want day splits in the first poster.  Imagine all the fun that will be denied those here who love trying to put all the pieces into the the puzzle to guess the splits.

Feel bad for all those paying peoples wages... It is Impossible to work this week. That said, I don't feel too bad for my employers who have just switched from the "far too experimental" 6music to Absolute 80s.

Anticipation has me refreshing the forum every five minutes from the office. I know it will drop while I'm at my desk. Can't concentrate until it's released, won't be able to concentrate after it's released. Catch 22.

I'm saying today on the basis that I just threw part of my lunch all over the kitchen floor.

I know that seems to have no relevance to anything other than my cackhandedness, but then I thought about it.

My lunch today is a falafel salad.  The falafel stand on t'Other Stage is my go-to snack.

It slipped out of my hands.  Or, in other words, dropped.

Falafel means Glastonbury, and something was dropped.  Obvs innit.

Edited by Quark

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'm saying today on the basis that I just threw part of my lunch all over the kitchen floor.

I know that seems to have no relevance to anything other than my cackhandedness, but then I thought about it.

My lunch today is a falafel salad.  The falafel stand on t'Other Stage is my go-to snack.

It slipped out of my hands.  Or, in other words, dropped.

Falafel means Glastonbury, and something was dropped.  Obvs innit.

That is the clearest omen I've seen yet! Ha! ALso, seconded for use of cackhandedness - great word

15 minutes ago, jyoung said:

Feel bad for all those paying peoples wages... It is Impossible to work this week. That said, I don't feel too bad for my employers who have just switched from the "far too experimental" 6music to Absolute 80s.

Anticipation has me refreshing the forum every five minutes from the office. I know it will drop while I'm at my desk. Can't concentrate until it's released, won't be able to concentrate after it's released. Catch 22.

I'd blame you're lack of concentration on listening to the bilge of Absolute 80s all day. Worse than Radio 1.