Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

5 minutes ago, musky said:

I've messaged a friend who works for BBC online news asking if this was meant to have been embargoed. Probably not working at the moment but we'll see. Likely won't get an answer until tomorrow though.

Its not embargod info. Press man reaction wouldn't have been a shrug

Edited by eFestivals

19 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Im here for work too. I'm not going to say they are great. Cos they're not.

Tbf you can hear they aren't 

11 minutes ago, Roger1 said:

You were saying how it was boring you. Yet here you are, you can't be that bored by it

On this board in between things yes, I'm not watching since a couple of mins in.

11 minutes ago, musky said:

I've messaged a friend who works for BBC online news asking if this was meant to have been embargoed. Probably not working at the moment but we'll see. Likely won't get an answer until tomorrow though.

This is NOT what I pay my licence fee for!

I'm writing to Points of View. 

5 minutes ago, Woffy said:

In addition, I'm utterly disgusted to discover tonight that everyone doesn't like the same music. Shocking.

Also, everyone doesn't like the music that I think is great. WTActualFuck?!!! 

It's because you're a terrible person; by extension the things you like are terrible.

The article now been amended to say something like 'bla bla bla, we messed up. Green Day and Ed Sheeran were said to be confirmed - they are not' 

that final wording is interesting saying 'they are not [confirmed]' as opposed to 'we don't know anything about who's playing' which is the stance they should've taken in the first place