Site / Forum annoyances

People who yak on about pearl jam every year............??? 

I don't mind avatars changing I can remember names......just.. Lol

People being unnecessarily rude Abit like the geezer who was trying to sell wrist bands for £80 was... Apart from that I quite like this place. 

People who set up threads to talk about site forum annoyances are the worst! :P (kidding)

Seriously though, the one of two who seem to only enjoy posting to get a reaction out of others or are just very argumentative get a bit tiresome. Generally speaking though, this forum is incredibly friendly!

4 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

@eFestivals Neil when he says something like "I have every reason to believe that in this instance my source is correct but there's every chance that they may in fact not be".

if I confidently state someone's playing, there's not 'every chance' they won't be, there's only a small chance..

I can never be 100% sure that what I've been told is accurate until it's officially announced - tho my record is good. :)

Just now, eFestivals said:

if I confidently state someone's playing, there's not 'every chance' they won't be, there's only a small chance..

I can never be 100% sure that what I've been told is accurate until it's officially announced - tho my record is good. :)

I know mate, just teasin'. 

I value your opinion over most, and that includes Michael Eavis