Truck 2017

McCor

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

I get that but The Libs are massive for those festivals. They were chucking out Manics, Catfish, Kodlaline and Dizzee last year. I admit Y Not had Noel but he's the only one relative in size for me. Not sure why they would follow Noel G's route when they've already played above his level.

I feel like if I was in a huge band it would be fun to headline the odd smaller festival now and then...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, peruvianjoco said:

I feel like if I was in a huge band it would be fun to headline the odd smaller festival now and then...

You can expect to see them at 3 or 4 this summer. FOTW and Truck for sure, Y Not and Tramlines are probable too. Possibly even another smaller festival. 

Wouldn't surprise me to see The Kooks/ Bloc Party/Kaisers at Truck too. 

4 hours ago, OddRon said:

they've tweeted saying guess our headliners, then tweeted saying some of the guesses were correct, when the only guesses at the time, were libertines, slaves, two door, frank turner and wombats

they've also said tomorrow's announcement will be 3 headliners and 30 acts

So is tomorrow when we get Truck, Tramlines, Y Not? Obviously Kendall has already been.

Tramlines if anyone interested! 

All Saints / The Libertines / Toots and the Maytals

The Coral / Metronomy / The Pharcyde / Twin Atlantic / We Are Scientists

Akala / Alvarez Kings / Blaenavon / Bossy Love / Cabbage / Cate Le Bon / Don Letts / Estrons / Fizzy Blood / Goat Girl / Hot 8 Brass Band / Jalen N’Gonda / John Joseph Brill / Lucy Spraggan / Mike Hughes  / M.O / Nadia Rose / Omar Souleyman / Sheffield’s Sgt Pepper Project / Spring King / The Age of LUNA / The Magic Gang  / The Wharves  / Yorkston Thorne Khan

4 minutes ago, craigb said:

Tramlines if anyone interested! 

All Saints / The Libertines / Toots and the Maytals

The Coral / Metronomy / The Pharcyde / Twin Atlantic / We Are Scientists

Akala / Alvarez Kings / Blaenavon / Bossy Love / Cabbage / Cate Le Bon / Don Letts / Estrons / Fizzy Blood / Goat Girl / Hot 8 Brass Band / Jalen N’Gonda / John Joseph Brill / Lucy Spraggan / Mike Hughes  / M.O / Nadia Rose / Omar Souleyman / Sheffield’s Sgt Pepper Project / Spring King / The Age of LUNA / The Magic Gang  / The Wharves  / Yorkston Thorne Khan

Hoping we'll get The Libertines, Twin Atlantic, We Are Scientists and Spring King from this lot.

I'm gunna go foooooor:

Frank Turner/TDCC/The Libertines

The above is definitely blinded by my love for Frank Turner haha, could be Twin Atlantic possibly? Reckon Stormzy and Slaves will be on the line up but not headlining, Slaves could sub The Libertines maybe? Also hoping for bands like WSTR, Don Broco, As It Is and Creeper to pop up further down!

6 minutes ago, LazyDavid said:

I'm gunna go foooooor:

Frank Turner/TDCC/The Libertines

The above is definitely blinded by my love for Frank Turner haha, could be Twin Atlantic possibly? Reckon Stormzy and Slaves will be on the line up but not headlining, Slaves could sub The Libertines maybe? Also hoping for bands like WSTR, Don Broco, As It Is and Creeper to pop up further down!

Yep agreed, on that front. TDCC would be brilliant, and FT. Blossoms to sub TDCC would be a treat!

20 minutes ago, McCor said:

Yep agreed, on that front. TDCC would be brilliant, and FT. Blossoms to sub TDCC would be a treat!

Yes Blossoms into TDCC would be a great evening!

If FT plays they may aswell add Will Varley, Skinny Lister, Beans on Toast and Seth Lakeman right? :lol: