JUSTICE

Fladog

42 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

I saw all of those identical acts who were clogging up every festival in 2015 at Big Weekend as there was never anything else on. Thought George Ezra was terrible.

Ben Howard > James Bay > Hozier > George Ezra

Jesus, how did you survive?

12 minutes ago, Ducky89 said:

Jesus, how did you survive?

Oh it was bad. It was free, though, with Muse and Foos headlining, plus some other alright stuff in Snoop Dogg, Florence and the Machine and Swifty, so worth it altogether I guess. Actually that still doesn't sound good, I wouldn't have gone at all if it cost money.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Setlist from their live return... 

IMG_2661.PNG

Nice to see that Cross is still being well represented, although with Radiohead and Foos being my first two headliners it all rests on them headlining somewhere on the Sunday (and there being fuck all else on), so I'm not hopeful.

Just now, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Justice to headline the JP stage, right? Can't see them having the power or range to handle a headline slot on the Other. Chemical bros smashed it a few years back but can't see Justo doing anywhere near a good a set

Aye the Other thing seems way off - can only see them ending up in the JP or WH at a push. Them topping the Other ain't happening.

46 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Setlist from their live return... 

IMG_2661.PNG

No civilisation on there, wasn't that the lead single on the second album?

And no Randy either off the new one. That does seem like a bit of a short set though, where was this?

Edited by mjsell

10 minutes ago, mjsell said:

And no Randy either off the new one. That does seem like a bit of a short set though, where was this?

Yeah I wondered about those 2 missing, think that set would run to about 45 minutes or so, I'm assuming it was a festival show in Mexico and not one of their solo ones, would imagine a longer set for their Brixton gigs but not sure what it would mean for their festival sets coming up.

50 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Yeah I wondered about those 2 missing, think that set would run to about 45 minutes or so, I'm assuming it was a festival show in Mexico and not one of their solo ones, would imagine a longer set for their Brixton gigs but not sure what it would mean for their festival sets coming up.

I would imagine they will be getting at least an hour at nearly all of their European festivals so I think you can assume some songs will be added to that setlist. They are a last on sort of act, normally meaning on a smaller stage. Although saying that, their 1 announced Uk festival have them subbing the main stage so maybe ignore me entirely.

I am happy to see Chorus making the setlist though, I can see that being a monster live.

22 minutes ago, mjsell said:

I would imagine they will be getting at least an hour at nearly all of their European festivals so I think you can assume some songs will be added to that setlist. They are a last on sort of act, normally meaning on a smaller stage. Although saying that, their 1 announced Uk festival have them subbing the main stage so maybe ignore me entirely.

I am happy to see Chorus making the setlist though, I can see that being a monster live.

Yeah Chorus at the end there will be awesome, reminds me of when they used to play the Metallica remix in their early shows a bit.

Looking at older sets, 11/12 tracks is about par for their previous festival sets, with 14/15 for their own headlining shows so probably indicative of what to expect should they turn up at Glastonbury.

Just watched a video of their Safe & Sound // D.A.N.C.E opening in Mexico. I'm not sold.

Hoping the recording didnt quite do it justice.... Fucking hell that was unintentional but I'll take it.:P

Genesis is one of the best opening live songs around, if it's not broke don't try and fix it.

Edited by mjsell

On 2017-3-21 at 6:51 PM, mjsell said:

Annotated setlist shows that there is some Civilisation and a bit of Fire in there. I am surprised that Randy isn't in there. This setlist might not detail every tiny sample they stuck in there. This is what I love about a Justice Live show. Weaving their songs together to create something else entirely 

justice Setlist.jpg

42 minutes ago, superhands91 said:

Annotated setlist shows that there is some Civilisation and a bit of Fire in there. I am surprised that Randy isn't in there. This setlist might not detail every tiny sample they stuck in there. This is what I love about a Justice Live show. Weaving their songs together to create something else entirely 

justice Setlist.jpg

Much better. I did assume that would be the case though.