JUSTICE

Fladog

I only got there for the second half as compromised by watching the first 15 minutes of Ed. 

Managed to get on a bench on the right and thought it was epic. 

Looking on iPlayer and im super jealous. Had heard genesis as I was in the theatre field but looked fantastic. 

Tempted to go to Brixton if there's a chance they'd be doing a longer set than the 1 hour 15 minutes they had on Sunday. 

Edited by cloudb

23 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Think Fire, Alakazam and Heavy Metal all sounded massive in the set on Sunday, all worthy of fitting in with the Cross era sets, and I saw an awful lot of those.

Safe and Sound surely too?

(RIP DJ Medhi :( )

Edited by Nduja

4 hours ago, Nduja said:

Safe and Sound surely too?

(RIP DJ Medhi :( )

Yeah for sure, my response was to the person that mentioned Safe and Sound and Civilisation as the two that could have gone on Cross. 

Re: Mehdi, he passed away the day after my birthday he was at Riton's birthday party which is the same day as mine) first and only 'celeb' death that really affected me, was in bits when I found out he had died. 

Edited by Matt - Ed Banger Records

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 6:03 PM, Jugtanion said:

We were at the back of the field when Safe & Sound started up.  That bass!!! What a way to start a gig.  The place was loving it.

That was the odd thing. I was front of Mixing desk to start, all great but bass heavy. Had to go for a pee and decided to go for the ones at the back of the field. The sound at the back was just amazing, bass, treble all the mid range. Got back in after and it was all bass again. So nipped to the back of the field to get the full sound. Very odd West Holts for Sound this year, glad my bladder is weak

4 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Can bare to watch it as I didn't see them :sorry: Biggest Glastonbury regret so far. Got peer pressured into seeing Sheeran by the rest of my group :hang:

I went alone because my friends a dicks. Best decision i've ever made at Glastonbury. But i knew that already.

3 hours ago, Homer said:

any good?

Hahahahaha

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Cheers guys :roulette:

I think it's fair to say that the people who say 'you regret in life the things you don't do, not the things you did' never went to see Ed Sheeran headline the Pyramid stage at Glastonbury.

• Upvote 4

On 7/11/2017 at 5:23 PM, Homer said:

I thought the Frenchest thing ever was him smoking tabs while he was at the controls.

when he walked on the crowd stopped and lit a fag, the french look so cool when smoking , i  just look like a heroin addict 

I'm soo glad I binned off Ed Sheeran after half of his set and legged it round to West Holts for them, one of the best discoveries of the weekend.

Wasn't sure I'd enjoy it as I'd only briefly listened to a couple of tracks on Amazon dot (kept playing a different band called Justice so got annoying).

Was stood near the back and the sound was so much better than it was near the front (too much bass and distortion).

I've got the audio ripped from iplayer if anyone's desperate for it.