JUSTICE

Fladog

35 minutes ago, deepkittycaz said:

I was stood on a bench with a French lass (big fan of theirs) watching them too! They were ace.

Great view from those benches! The light show was excellent wasn't it. Really good act to end the festival on weren't they. Glad you enjoyed them too!

3 hours ago, sime said:

Great view from those benches! The light show was excellent wasn't it. Really good act to end the festival on weren't they. Glad you enjoyed them too!

Yeah, the light show blew me away! So, so good. Did you watch them meeting the crowd at the end? 

1 hour ago, deepkittycaz said:

Yeah, the light show blew me away! So, so good. Did you watch them meeting the crowd at the end? 

I did! That was a cool thing to do wasn't it. So glad I chose to watch them. What did you do after!? I think I went to Shangri-la. Bloody love Glastonbury!

8 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Annoyingly do not remember this at all.

I barely remember it. I had to go for an enormous piss about 3 songs in. I remember thinking that was odd that I'd need a piss, because I didn't think I'd drank anything, then as I was pissing I thought to myself "ah yes, that's what it is, I drank fucking loads". Rest of the night a bit of a blur, morning after my friends were urging me to eat a lot and drink much water and coffee before getting back behind the wheel. If there's loads of rum left on the final night and you're driving back, just leave the rum, that's what I learned.

21 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I barely remember it. I had to go for an enormous piss about 3 songs in. I remember thinking that was odd that I'd need a piss, because I didn't think I'd drank anything, then as I was pissing I thought to myself "ah yes, that's what it is, I drank fucking loads". Rest of the night a bit of a blur, morning after my friends were urging me to eat a lot and drink much water and coffee before getting back behind the wheel. If there's loads of rum left on the final night and you're driving back, just leave the rum, that's what I learned.

I need to learn to do this even though I wasn't driving back. Took all my remaining alcohol to Biffy and downed it all pretty much during their set, then got given a shit load more at Justice. So annoyed that I don't remember it after waiting 5 years for an opportunity to see them after missing them at Leeds 2012 :)

We finished here - Great Gig - loved it :D sound was dreadful though on the left hand side just a bit back from the sound desk. Wish we'd gotten there a bit earlier

That light show/rig was inspired - full of great surprises :)

Stood just to the left of the sound desk for the first 3 songs, could barely hear it at all. Had to move against the wall to the far left past piggie smalls/loud festival shop and it was much much clearer.

Weirdly we were at the back of the field for Moderat and could hear it clearly. We moved directly forward from there and the sound went to shit. How does that even work? Surely being closer would mean less wind interference?

Don't remember anything after moving other than it being clearer as i was too wasted

7 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Stood just to the left of the sound desk for the first 3 songs, could barely hear it at all. Had to move against the wall to the far left past piggie smalls/loud festival shop and it was much much clearer.

Weirdly we were at the back of the field for Moderat and could hear it clearly. We moved directly forward from there and the sound went to shit. How does that even work? Surely being closer would mean less wind interference?

Don't remember anything after moving other than it being clearer as i was too wasted

We were at the back of the field when Safe & Sound started up.  That bass!!! What a way to start a gig.  The place was loving it.

1 hour ago, sime said:

I did! That was a cool thing to do wasn't it. So glad I chose to watch them. What did you do after!? I think I went to Shangri-la. Bloody love Glastonbury!

I went to bed! I'd been working the night shift until Sunday morning, so I'd  only had 2 1/2 hours sleep since Saturday morning! 

i had somehow never really heard any of their stuff, but so glad i stayed to see them after moderat - was an excellent gig and i will definitely be checking their albums out. met a guy in the crowd who has loved them for years, pic of them as his phone wallpaper/screensaver.

Manager to get quite close to  the front to the right and the sound was smashing. Great set - great lighting, the bit when all of the outlines filled out from the centre of the stage blew my little smashed mind.

Also the chap at the end walking onto the crowd fag in mouth to get the crucifix - might have been the coolest thing I've ever seen. So French

• Upvote 1

Got there half-way through the set (so will have to watch start on iplayer) was on right side and sound was fine, was on left side for Jacksons and sound was rubbish so they definitely has some sort if issue with the PA.

Impressed - will have to lookup some more of their music.

We were also stood left of the sound desk and the sound was really quite bad, sounded like the speakers were cutting out occasionally only letting you hear everything from the right hand side :(

Still a fantastic set however and I'm very jealous of all of you who were deeper in the crowd!

12 hours ago, Someoni said:

That was us

I fired them off for 6 days but that gig I went balls deep in bubbles

Ah I was just to your right. Wish I'd come over to you now. Were you also the guys that were firing off those flying glow light things. They were awesome. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

One thing this set made me sure of was that the material from Cross, even in a live environment, pisses over everything else they've done. The other stuff was still great, but any time a song from Cross was played the place went absolutely mental.

I'd say Safe & Sound and Civilization (maybe Love SOS) are worthy of Cross... but other than that, definitely.  I listened to A Cross the Universe today and it still stands up!

Edited by fowls

On 2017-6-20 at 2:24 PM, Homer said:

Most of my friends and I are going for the hat trick. Looking forward to it - but would be surprised if it's not in third place. That's some pretty hot competition!

Yeah it probably was my least favourite of the three... but still excellent. Sound was so much better than Jackson the previous night