JUSTICE

Fladog

5 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Waited 10 years to see them. Thought it was great but agree it was missing something. Visuals. Having been spoilt with Chems and Orbital over the years I've come to sort of expect it from these sorts of bands.

I do miss the big cross they used to have at the front of the stage, but other than that I really liked the visuals. Justice suit the stark black/white Marshall stack aesthetic. I don't think bright colourful videos would fit the music at all.

24 minutes ago, fowls said:

I do miss the big cross they used to have at the front of the stage, but other than that I really liked the visuals. Justice suit the stark black/white Marshall stack aesthetic. I don't think bright colourful videos would fit the music at all.

I was thinking they might have gone with some visuals similar to the front of the Woman cover.

Went to Strummerville to see who the "special guests" were, apparently Frank Carter cancelled late on and was replaced by an aussie band whose name escapes me. Left there in a hurry and got to Justice about 15 mins in. Sounded and looked great from by the Brothers Bar. Up there with the best sets I saw all weekend. Just a shame we didn't get there for the start and nearer the front but still had a lot of fun.

Edited by DavisO89

Great night.  You didn't need to be near the front, but amongst other people who were there to party.  Where we started, the people around us were just chatting and nodding heads, so we moved a little to be in the thick of it. The only thing I missed was a full playing of Civilisation....but you can't have everything I suppose.

This was the perfect end to the weekend. The time just flew by with everyone bouncing around to the constantly upbeat tunes and amazing light show. 

(But +1 for West Holts needing relay speakers; before we moved in a bit we were worried we'd still be hearing Ed Sheeran from the Pyramid...)

I was stood directly in front of the sound stage, due to having a very heavy Saturday with no food I was in a bad place all of Sunday, didn't drink anything alcoholic until Moderat and they pulled me out of a hole, by the time Justice came on I was at last ready to party and they didn't disappoint at all. It was a really great way to close out the Festival (on the main stages) I did then end up down at Jamie xx afterwards for a bit and then went to see Hercules and Love Affair and had a mooch around the Common and Shangri-La before a sober stroll back to bed at about 4am. 

I had never heard ofJustice but I kept reading good things about them so chose them to follow Dreadzone in Left Field as my Sunday night headliners. I loved them! I was stood on a bench 3/4 s back on the right. I had a great view and the sound was great too. Really enjoyed them!

21 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Were you to the right of the sound stage? Saw loads of bubbles coming from that direction. The atmosphere was unreal for the whole set. 

That was us

I fired them off for 6 days but that gig I went balls deep in bubbles

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, sime said:

I had never heard ofJustice but I kept reading good things about them so chose them to follow Dreadzone in Left Field as my Sunday night headliners. I loved them! I was stood on a bench 3/4 s back on the right. I had a great view and the sound was great too. Really enjoyed them!

I was stood on a bench with a French lass (big fan of theirs) watching them too! They were ace.