JUSTICE

Fladog

WOW they are sounding strong - I will be gutted if their not there in June.  My whole bargaining piece to my wife to go this year (without her for the first time, she is in the middle of exams) was based on the Daft Punk rumour/possibility from this message board.  Then when these popped up as a strong possibility it took the sting out of the disappointment ive felt every year with the daft punk rumours.  I just hope there is not a Justice vs Avalanches clash that would be catastrophic!!!

Edited by Mr Cake

Justice's placing on most lineups I've seen this year has been weirdly high. Maybe the new album was expected to do better than it did, or their live reputation/current stage setup is enough to justify bigger than expected slots. Kind of expecting them to be on the Friday if they do headline Other but Sunday would be balling.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Justice's placing on most lineups I've seen this year has been weirdly high. Maybe the new album was expected to do better than it did, or their live reputation/current stage setup is enough to justify bigger than expected slots. Kind of expecting them to be on the Friday if they do headline Other but Sunday would be balling.

They are subbing Bestival which isn't that big a slot. Their other subs are Little Dragon and Dizzee Rascal.

Just now, Will-2609 said:

They are subbing Bestival which isn't that big a slot. Their other subs are Little Dragon and Dizzee Rascal.

Hmm you're right, which would put them at about JP headliner level I'd say. God I hope there's some obvious gatherings of acts and their stages on the poster to end this infernal nightmare.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I think the 8pm thing is probably just a generic time, but I'd say that sticks em as our Sunday WH headliner!

That could make them WHs sub, but in seriousness I agree with you on WHs headliner. I think it's clear enough not that I blame him but Neil's info on some things is either wrong or has changed a lot. 

1 minute ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

More likely subbing Chic. 

I was joking but surely that would be too big?, I don't think Chic will headline WHs again, they played and conquered that stage and have only got more demand for them now.

34 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I think the 8pm thing is probably just a generic time, but I'd say that sticks em as our Sunday WH headliner!

Looks like they're not as generic as I'd like them to be.

http://www.bandsintown.com/Justice?came_from=127

Coachella = 6pm

Primavera = 7pm

Looks like there's a good chance there will be a clash with Katy Perry so.  Oh well, it's not the end of the world as it's not Radiohead which was worse case scenario.

1 hour ago, RyanS said:

Perhaps someone on the Other Stage really likes Jusitce.  I remember one year  they were playing one of their tracks (Genesis, I think) constantly when testing the sound and I've associated Justice with that stage ever since.

Wasn't it the music for the "pick up your rubbish" PSA in between bands?