zreines

So I was at a Bastille concert in Plymouth recently, and Dan (the singer) accidentally announced that they were going to be playing at Glastonbury next year. I wondered how I could get this noticed by the efestivals website so they add the band as a TBC or something.

Edited by zreines

On 12/24/2016 at 11:28 AM, zreines said:

So I was at a Bastille concert in Plymouth recently, and Dan (the singer) accidentally announced that they were going to be playing at Glastonbury next year. I wondered how I could get this noticed by the efestivals website so they add the band as a TBC or something.

it's been noticed, tho I can find nothing to verify he said that (tho that doesn't mean it didn't happen), and neither do I think it's particularly likely as they played a major slot this year. It's normally only bands that go from small-ish to big who might play consequetive years.

I saw bastille this year and thought they were great.. 

I've been told that we have the foos and some ginger gezer headline. It's  been in the papers but Neil can you shed any light on this so I can tell my son he doesn't know what he's on about. 

Cheers 

• 1 month later...