• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Record also saying it's

Friday - Radiohead

Saturday - Kasabian

Sunday - Biffy

Wouldn't normally place much stock in anything the Record says but it's got a pretty cosy relationship with DF so I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. That would be pretty disappointing.

7 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Record also saying it's

Friday - Radiohead

Saturday - Kasabian

Sunday - Biffy

Wouldn't normally place much stock in anything the Record says but it's got a pretty cosy relationship with DF so I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. That would be pretty disappointing.

What were you expecting? Biffy would draw a huge crowd. 

Also with a Liam undercard that's pretty strong. 

5 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Record also saying it's

Friday - Radiohead

Saturday - Kasabian

Sunday - Biffy

Makes me entirely less interested if those are the headliners. I love Biffy, but saw them at both Bellahouston and The Hydro last year so don't feel the need to see the same set again.

7 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Record also saying it's

Friday - Radiohead

Saturday - Kasabian

Sunday - Biffy

Other than Radiohead, that just reads like a T in the Park announcement though. I thought the whole point of this was to move away from that crowd?

The Biffy crowd at Bellahouston were shockingly bad.

Edited by Stuart1000

4 minutes ago, Stuart1000 said:

Neither Bellahouston or The Hydro sold out either. Will be expecting a very strong undercard for that one.

I think Bellahouston did sell out like a day before the event or something. But yeah a big undercard needed. Even as a massive Biffy fan I need some convincing

32 minutes ago, The60ftOctopus said:

What were you expecting? Biffy would draw a huge crowd. 

Also with a Liam undercard that's pretty strong. 

As others have said since I posted its nothing to do with the crowd they'll get, it's the fact that it's two TintheP bookings and pretty damn safe.

I'll still get a day ticket for the Friday but unless the undercard is particularly good on Saturday that'll be it (no interest in Biffy whatsoever) 

Was actually thinking this morning about whether Biffy would do it. 

Not much of a move away from T with those headliners - guess the undercard would be definitive in forming the direction of the event. Getting pretty sick of Kasabian by now tbh. TITP 2010, 2012, 2015, this. Show some imagination DF

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

As others have said since I posted its nothing to do with the crowd they'll get, it's the fact that it's two TintheP bookings and pretty damn safe.

I'll still get a day ticket for the Friday but unless the undercard is particularly good on Saturday that'll be it (no interest in Biffy whatsoever) 

With you there. I'll go see Radiohead but not a chance I'm watching Kasabian or Biffy (again).  If R&L correct then Kasabian not an option. Still think it'll be Coldplay on the Sunday. 

55 minutes ago, Stuart1000 said:

Other than Radiohead, that just reads like a T in the Park announcement though. I thought the whole point of this was to move away from that crowd?

The Biffy crowd at Bellahouston were shockingly bad.

It is a bit strange, it's like they re-branded themselves solely to accommodate Radiohead

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

100% on board for a Friday day ticket. Where do I send my cash to Dental? 

4pm. Benches overlooking the park. Red Squirrel will meet you there.

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

You can rule out Foals and Kasabian. Their sources aren't as good as they used to be basically. 

Lets hope that means Biffy is just a guess too. Although it'd only mean The Killers but at least that's more hopeful for this event surviving.