Charity Bins 2017

nightcrawler13

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bin was posted today (@Miesh here it is!)

It's a little present for my sister and her husband, who are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary this year - their honeymoon was Glastonbury 2007. The horror!

Anyway, I wish I'd been a bit more creative with the design, but I love it and more importantly so do they!

And happy 100th post to me!:wub:

IMG_1256.JPG

Well, ok, if we're sharing.  Absolutely love ours ... asked for the same thing each year and each year Dan's designs get better and better.  We love it.

IMG_0708.JPG

I still love my avatar though obviously!  Don't want a fish fight! 

Also @Bluebeth is it really sad that I reckon our bins can see each other and to feel happy about that?  ("Yes" is probably the right answer!)

Edited by mandolin

43 minutes ago, mandolin said:

Well, ok, if we're sharing.  Absolutely love ours ... asked for the same thing each year and each year Dan's designs get better and better.  We love it.

IMG_0708.JPG

I still love my avatar though obviously!  Don't want a fish fight! 

Also @Bluebeth is it really sad that I reckon our bins can see each other and to feel happy about that?  ("Yes" is probably the right answer!)

Yours looks like it's laughing at my grumpy beagle :D (one of mine is grumpy IRL too) 

1 hour ago, richroet said:

Does anyone know where the bee bins are going to be. All the pictures I have seen just show lots of (wonderfully) green grass

Yes, he said "they are all in the William's Green / markets are so they shouldn't be too hard to find"