Hellfest

pete76

23 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Amazing except first 2 lines 

Here in France, Trust is the most famous french hard-rock band, and they are awesome. But you're right about the headliners... Hellfest always books bands on farewell tour. Deep Purple is really weak nowadays, and a pity compared to the Twisted fuckin Sisters who headlined Saturday this year, with Mike Portnoy on drums. And Phil Campbell as special guest and an epic cover of Motörhead's Born To Raise Hell. I was transcended. The rest of the line-up is incredible, I can't go this year because of the teaching diploma's exam, and I'm very jealous. Note that the tribute to Lemmy continues with Hawkwind, Phil Cambell and the Bastard Sons, Airbourne and The Damned !

1 minute ago, Nicklord said:

Oh, I've listened to one Trust's song (20 minutes ago :D ) and didn't like it. Give me links 

Their most famous is Antisocial (you've maybe heard the cover by Anthrax), L'élite is awesome, Bosser Huit heures, Le Mitard... It's loud rock'n'roll. Lemmy would have loved it.