Phoenix?

ryan.wills

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Is there a reason why people are saying Saturday? big gap in their schedule suggests that  they could do any at this point?

Probably because the festival is planning on putting every act anyone wants to see on at the same time so people are just preparing for the inevitable.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Let this be a cautionary tale of assigning an act to a slot bc you wanted them there.

I actually kept predicting other acts there out of pessimism (Bonobo, Crystal Fighters, Goldfrapp) until they all seemed ruled out and I finally let myself believe it'd be RTJ!

Right lads and lassies, looking like this lot might be my unexpected Saturday night headliner. Can someone suggest a crash course playlist to get my prepared over the next three weeks? Never listened to them before, help brother out

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Right lads and lassies, looking like this lot might be my unexpected Saturday night headliner. Can someone suggest a crash course playlist to get my prepared over the next three weeks? Never listened to them before, help brother out

Their album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix is a great album I'd start with that.

1901, Lasso, Fences, Armistice and the Love like a sunset tracks are my favs

Edited by Wilfko

I've just listened to it (got the new singles on now) and funnily enough it was when Love Like A Sunset Part 1 came on that I picked up my phone to check what the track was called. That definitely hooked me in, think I should be able to jump on this bandwagon