Open'er festival 2017

pete76

6 hours ago, LiamMcMillen said:

George Ezra is playing on the Saturday and, considering they announced him last, could he be up there with The xx? I really hope not, but I'm not sure on his size in Poland so...

Interesting, on the website Ezra is the only act that hasn't been assigned a stage yet; http://opener.pl/en/Artists?day=2017-07-01 

• Downvote 1

There's no chance Ezra is co-headlining, he's not that big in Poland, I think he will play Main Stage at 18:00. I guess that they have some problems with the artist who was supposed to be a headliner or a co-headliner on Saturday and now they're trying to figure sth out, maybe some replacement. 

21 hours ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Orange Warsaw festival announcement tomorrow. Let's hope they don't nab anyone great! I've been pretty lucky so far as I'm not a massive fan of Imagine Dragons, Justice and KOL. Still, more to rule out at the very least! 

Orange Warsaw - Martin Garrix, Kodaline, Years & Years - plenty of shite

21 hours ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Orange Warsaw festival announcement tomorrow. Let's hope they don't nab anyone great! I've been pretty lucky so far as I'm not a massive fan of Imagine Dragons, Justice and KOL. Still, more to rule out at the very least! 

First 3; Martin Garrix, Years & Years & Kodaline

17 minutes ago, gregory said:

To get the discussion up and going again, here's a bunch of bands playing Werchter (of which 50% of our current lineup are already playing), that i'd wouldn't mind at Open'er; Whitney, Future Islands, White Lies, Jimmy Eat World, Soulwax

Whitney would be amazing! Lorde, Benjamin Clementine and Alt-J would be nice too. 

1 minute ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Whitney would be amazing! Lorde, Benjamin Clementine and Alt-J would be nice too. 

I think they're quite likely, as they haven't played before, right? Love that album.

All of the acts I listed I think are quite possible. Hopefully we'll get more names soon, 14 isn't so many....

Just now, gregory said:

I think they're quite likely, as they haven't played before, right? Love that album.

All of the acts I listed I think are quite possible. Hopefully we'll get more names soon, 14 isn't so many....

It's a great album. Yeah, it's all gone a bit quiet. Wish the announcements were as frequent at Werchter's. 14 names and only 3 on the Thursday.