Open'er festival 2017

pete76

On 11/11/2016 at 3:49 PM, mln said:

You can take your own beer in to the campsite but it must be from one particular brand - Żywiec (it includes beers like desperados, heineken and several others Polish beers). When it comes to some stronger booze, you need to make some effort to sneak it.

We will find a way, @Notorious J.O.E. ! Desperados are pretty tasty, beer & tequila ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Notorious J.O.E. said:

I didn't really like KOL post-Only By The Night but the latest album is really good and a return to form.

Agree 100% with both statements there. I'm seeing them in Madrid the following weekend at Mad Cool so that's why I'm happy for as many different headliners I can get! 

Was always gonna be tough for a headliner to follow Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Rage for me. 

1 minute ago, gregory said:

Agree 100% with both statements there. I'm seeing them in Madrid the following weekend at Mad Cool so that's why I'm happy for as many different headliners I can get! 

Was always gonna be tough for a headliner to follow Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Rage for me. 

We're spoilt brats like that haha

6 minutes ago, Notorious J.O.E. said:

So when does the final headliner usually get announced? I imagine a bit closer to the festival date eh?

Think they'll be announcing more non-headliner acts soon? This was such a kill buzz. Have nothing against The Weeknd, just that I expected better

The dates for headliners' announcements are quite unstable, but usally the last one is known around March and April.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, mln said:

Justice at Orange Warsaw Festival which means they won't be playing Open'er. I wonder what electronic act we will get since they were very likely to play in Gdynia and now they are rule out.

Yeah, when I saw Open'er posting Justice videos on their FB page I thought they would be playing. Any chance of Kraftwerk coming? They're touring the UK in June.