Open'er festival 2017

pete76

6 minutes ago, bintang said:

If they are going to announce more and more hip hop / rap acts they can take forever...

All the hip hop acts really don't fit with the headliners Radiohead, Foos and XX. Strange mixture of genres...

And The Weeknd?

The xx could fit with lots of Hip Hop acts, although not with Rae. Their music has strong elements of R&B.

6 minutes ago, Notorious J.O.E. said:

If announcement #1 at 12pm is an act on the 28th, could they possibly do 1pm-29th, 2pm-30th, 3pm-31st? 

Potentially, although four acts only takes it up to 21 acts for the whole weekend... and it's March. 

Edited by LiamMcMillen

2 minutes ago, Orens said:

And The Weeknd?

The xx could fit with lots of Hip Hop acts, although not with Rae. Their music has strong elements of R&B.

I am totally fine with some hip hop acts, especially the day The Weeknd ist headlining. But at the moment hip hop is too strong represented in the Line Up for my taste. 

Edited by bintang

19 minutes ago, Notorious J.O.E. said:

Oh no, I hope they don't clash with the Foos tho

They kinda stagger tent and main stage, so shouldn't be a problem. They'd be pretty dumb to clash two acts with pretty much the same fan base. We can run if need be 

• Upvote 1