Worthy view car park ticket

CeriG

So 4 of us are staying in a bell tent. We bought a car park ticket with our tent. However, 2 want to get there Wednesday and myself and my husband can't get there till Thursday because of childcare for kids.

i have just purchased another car park ticket so we can travel down seperately.

but both tickets are in our name. 1 in my hubbys from ten booking and have booked this one in my name. 

Question is, do the names on the tickets have to be in the car? Or is that just the tent?

hoping not else hubby will have to go on the Wednesday with the others and I'll have to drive up on my own on the Thursday :-/

They will send 2 x car park stickers in post to whoever ordered them. You just put them in car as normal and they will get u into WV car park. I think the lead booker has to be there to get tent but 99% certain you can make another person on the same booking the lead booker. 

• 1 month later...

You don't need names for the car park sticker. Your friends will get into the WV car park, but they won't get access into the site itself without the lead booker UNLESS you've notified Worthy View in advance to let them know your party is arriving in 2 separate groups. If the procedure is the same as previous years, your friends will need to take a copy of your WV booking confirmation email, plus a copy of the email notifying WV that you're arriving in 2 groups. My party has always arrived separately as we live in different parts of the country.....apart from 2016 that is, when we found we were literally 1 or 2 cars apart in the queue to park up. Spooky!! :blink: