Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

21 minutes ago, blonsh_727 said:

I doubt there are many Courteeners fans on this forum but I bumped into Daniel Moores (Rhythm guitar) recently and he confirmed they're playing. 

(Tumbleweed...?)

That's good news for me. Don't suppose you know which stage. I'm guessing Other Stage again. 

2 hours ago, blonsh_727 said:

I doubt there are many Courteeners fans on this forum but I bumped into Daniel Moores (Rhythm guitar) recently and he confirmed they're playing. 

(Tumbleweed...?)

Good news for me too. New album a LOT better than their previous one and were great in Brum in November. John Peel headliner would be my guess too.

On 1/4/2017 at 6:32 AM, deebeedoobee said:

yep - us and another couple of efesters will be there

Missed their Brighton gig before Christmas so I'm sorely tempted to head over to Tunbridge Wells in Feb.  But I just know they'll appear at Glastonbury anyway!

3 hours ago, Razza_bezza said:

Not exactly a self confirm but they're up for it (I'm taking it as a self confirm) this was in reply to a pic of them by the glasto sign after their last set last year

IMG_7733.PNG

I wouldn't. Lots of that bands that size hope to play Glastonbury multiple years in a row, there are only so many slots.

35 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Oh cool, where did they confirm?

Seemed to miss that myself. Im sure i heard some new stuff that sounded pretty good. Must investigate again. Christmas happened in between so there's a lot of alcohol soakage to bypass. 

54 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Aye what's the Coral info? Had pinned my hopes on seeing them last year so it would be great it they're there this year.

I was suprised they weren't there last year, so any sort of confirmation for this year will be a bonus for me.