Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

15 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

You Me At Six have supposedly told someone that they will be at Glastonbury, obviously this isn't as concrete as having a tour date down or confirming in writing on twitter but i thought this would be the best place to post it.

Third down the other I'm guessing? Strange booking though, Glastonbury don't usually cater to the R&L audience.

3 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Third down the other I'm guessing? Strange booking though, Glastonbury don't usually cater to the R&L audience.

Would have said second on other but their recent tours haven't been as big as one would have expected and have yet to sell out, so i would say that third down on other is pretty reasonable. 

Fairly sure i've read somewhere before that Michael or Emily (can't remember which) are fans of that band so that may have played into their booking.

Edited by Gozpot

51 minutes ago, Gozpot said:

You Me At Six have supposedly told someone that they will be at Glastonbury, obviously this isn't as concrete as having a tour date down or confirming in writing on twitter but i thought this would be the best place to post it.

They had bring me the horizon this year so vaguely similar!

8 hours ago, Gozpot said:

After BMTH this year I had a feeling YMA6 would play next year.

I watched Toy on Friday night and after the gig ended up asking pretty much every band member (I was extremely drunk) if they'd be at Glastonbury next year and they were fairly certain they would be, Crow's Nest and another stage. I think they'd suit being reasonably high up on The Park or JP. Thoroughly nice set of lads too :)