Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

On 2017-5-6 at 8:49 PM, Divein said:

I think this lot are confirmed surprisingly 

IMG_0182.PNG

Top news as per, Baggy Mondays into ROT 90s doesn't get much better.

6 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

Whitney have pretty much self confirmed once again. Posted their tour dates on Instagram stating that there's '' a few big shows we can't announce yet'' and then liking a comment asking about Glastonbury.

Can be leave the 50 posts we have now about Whitney self confirming!

On 04/05/2017 at 10:24 PM, Gnomicide said:

Think the quote dates back a bit. Just taken as confirmation he'll be there as a punter. If hanging about backstage all day is being a punter.

Not that he doesn't do that, but he sat down next to me and the missus by a fire in the Park next year. I left him alone, mainly because it was 2am Monday morning, I had a bus to catch at 5am and I was desperately trying to get in some kind of "mental" space appropriate for that. I sat in a tipi with some tea for a few hours and it was all good. Don't know what Noel did. 

Edited by morethanaphelan

Hang on, we're not allowed to mention the Whitney rumours/self confirm but we can talk about how Noel G is defiantly guesting with Gorillaz...... (nothing to say that's happening in the slightest!).  

Monday morning logic!

On 4 May 2017 at 10:24 PM, Gnomicide said:

Think the quote dates back a bit. Just taken as confirmation he'll be there as a punter. If hanging about backstage all day is being a punter.

Na he gets proper into it I once saw him in the circus field and also saw him having it to Macca with his mates in 2004.

50 minutes ago, sisco said:

Hang on, we're not allowed to mention the Whitney rumours/self confirm but we can talk about how Noel G is defiantly guesting with Gorillaz...... (nothing to say that's happening in the slightest!).  

Monday morning logic!

Only one person was saying that, and he got dissected like a frog in a biology lab.

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Monday morning logic!

Noel G defiantly guesting with Gorillaz. Is that in response to Liam's tweets?

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

When I saw Whitney and the lads last month the singing drummer chap and the guitarist indulged in a bit of passionate 'heavy petting' between tracks. 

Could you say the same for Whitney?

You think you've seen edgy bands? I've seen a band where the bassist's favourite Zelda game was Zelda II!