Foo Fighters

Gozpot

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Hmm idk. They did very much enjoy their glasto set and I think Dave does ‘get glasto’.

I know we all speculate and have our arguments but I don’t think the Foos consider Glastonbury done and dusted. They are a band that tour heavily and would always be open to play something again.

Thats all opinions though. I'm sure they also love Reading and other festivals they've played (thatI've seen them at also)

You can say that 'anyone gets' Glastonbury, but again, he's only been once. Metallica aren't doing anything and Lars has gone every year since they've played. 

I'm sure they'd be open to playing again as would most bands that have played Glastonbury. 

Had a lil dream last night after reading this forum yesterday. Was with dave irl for some reason and asked him if he was gonna come play a secret set at glasto this year and said he should. He looked back at me with a look like i cant give anything away but its happening. I then added they need to play for all the cows. I think my source is pretty strong lol

Damn. I swore I'd never pay to go to another of their shows after seeing them for a third time (and seeing the exact same gig, patter, jokes, intros, jams etc.) but I could be encouraged, if these shows promise to be heavy on the early stuff.

During my peak obsession with them after seeing them the first time, I must have watched the footage from their '95 Brixton gig at least 20 times. What I wouldn't give to hear Good Grief and Exhausted live.

1 hour ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Damn. I swore I'd never pay to go to another of their shows after seeing them for a third time (and seeing the exact same gig, patter, jokes, intros, jams etc.) but I could be encouraged, if these shows promise to be heavy on the early stuff.

During my peak obsession with them after seeing them the first time, I must have watched the footage from their '95 Brixton gig at least 20 times. What I wouldn't give to hear Good Grief and Exhausted live.

The second night of those Brixton gigs in 95 was my first ever gig, full stop. Good times!

5 hours ago, Isaac LK said:

Had a lil dream last night after reading this forum yesterday. Was with dave irl for some reason and asked him if he was gonna come play a secret set at glasto this year and said he should. He looked back at me with a look like i cant give anything away but its happening. I then added they need to play for all the cows. I think my source is pretty strong lol

If this came true, that would be some impressive subconscious future predicting.

• 2 years later...