Guns and Roses

aphexbin

18 minutes ago, Wilfko said:

Good stuff, well I'm celebrating pre glasto weekend by getting trashed last night and even more trashed tonight.

To be fair I'm likely to be the archetype numpty tonight.

What time did they come on?

Oh and dont go for T-shirt stall on way over, wait till get in through entry gate - much less of a queue. They were not the fastest!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Just had a look at this as im heading to the US for a fallow year music fix/big holiday although probably in March.

Same people as coachella organising it puts me right off. Looks so soulless

I think it's been scrapped now. This year's definitely has and it's a fair bit later in the year anyway. I think there are a few smaller festivals and SXSW in March but depends where in the country you'll be - weather will be good at least.

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think it's been scrapped now. This year's definitely has and it's a fair bit later in the year anyway. I think there are a few smaller festivals and SXSW in March but depends where in the country you'll be - weather will be good at least.

Looking at flying to san Francisco but then flying to the deep south and driving from there. New orleans, memphis and nashville all definite stops.

I am setting a target weight gain of 10lbs. Boubon and ribs will help me achieve this!

Any recommendations will be very welcome! So sad about my first fallow year but this should help

Edited by Heather90

Saw em last night, one of the best, if not the best gigs Ive ever been too. 3hrs of non stop balls to the wall rock n roll. 

Totally blown away. I was tempted to stay in London an extra night for tonight's gig, but Ive got to pack for Glasto and be on site Sunday lunch time, so back home I trundled. 

1 hour ago, JamboNelly said:

Saw them Friday and they were sensational. So so good.

The walk to tube after was a piss take.

Good practice for old train track though.

It felt like I was walking in circles trying to get back to the tube.

Glad tonight lived up to last night for everyone. @Wilfko def shower but keep telling yourself it was beer! 

Edited by slash's hat

Saw them Friday night, what an amazing gig!!!! Axl was ten times better than I imagined he would be, was so glad I checked what time they would be on because 7.45 seemed early and there was no Axl of old antics, came out on the dot at 7.45. First visit to the London Stadium I gotta say I was impressed (not sure about football there though, the floor space seemed huge I expect the pitch looks pretty small in the middle). Hope Saturday night was as good, for those who went

6 hours ago, slash's hat said:

It felt like I was walking in circles trying to get back to the tube.

Glad tonight lived up to last night for everyone. @Wilfko def shower but keep telling yourself it was beer! 

They blew it out of the park on Friday, been waiting 24 years for that and wasn't disappointed, came out at the end and saw everyone following the public transport signs and thought sod that, walked the opposite direction towards Victoria Park, stopped in a side street requested an uber and he was there within 1 minute, only 19 quid back to Shoreditch, first time using uber and it saved my bacon :D

9 hours ago, JamboNelly said:

Saw them Friday and they were sensational. So so good.

The walk to tube after was a piss take.

Good practice for old train track though.

We got a bit lucky with the walk, got stuck in the rut with everyone else then they opened a 2nd route which flowed very fast....fair to say many on the other side standing still were none too impressed.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

We got a bit lucky with the walk, got stuck in the rut with everyone else then they opened a 2nd route which flowed very fast....fair to say many on the other side standing still were none too impressed.

I was on the platform within 15 minutes of them coming off stage, had no problems at all. Think our exit was in a decent place though.

15 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I wonder if Reading or Download will be putting in a bid for them next year?

Most likely but due to people now seeing that tbeyve got it big and those who didn't bother have I think a 2nd summer of dates or something or on their own is a preference most likely. 

I think if still going, Glasto will be mentioned but not happen.