Guns and Roses

aphexbin

Just got 3 in the live nation presale.

Will there be any left for the main sale?!

2 of the 3 I bought for now say "not sure if we can afford it". We as a group got some in the Amex presale. These were not actually for me.

If the 2 back out (will know later as I want the money - its Xmas for fucks sake) Ill happily sell 2 on here at - face value obviously. 

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mate got straight in for the venue presale today.

Not a peep from my kidney transplant mate so we'll see if there's a group of 3 or 2 but I don't care, Slash has always been my favourite guitar player and seeing GnR with him has always been a dream! 

Live nation was hopeless for me, had drs appt at 10.25 so didn't have long but only most expensive seated were coming up available - £100 I can just justify but not £150. Thankfully checked my emails whilst waiting and had one from London stadium, went through the faff of signing up and being verified then Dr called me in! Luckily managed to get me a standing ticket when I came out. Well chuffed.:)

2 hours ago, slash's hat said:

Live nation was hopeless for me, had drs appt at 10.25 so didn't have long but only most expensive seated were coming up available - £100 I can just justify but not £150. Thankfully checked my emails whilst waiting and had one from London stadium, went through the faff of signing up and being verified then Dr called me in! Luckily managed to get me a standing ticket when I came out. Well chuffed.:)

All you need is just a little patience :P

The venue website appears still to have Standing left. Glad I got in as it sounds like people prepared more for today and tomorrow I imagine people will have agreed to make time up etc if at work or take time off purely to get them.

Does anyone think they will add another day?, they have left 3 days between any dates from the start I think that have 2 dates in one venue. I don't see Sunday happening but I'd take Saturday.

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I think they'll add saturday or Sunday.

I don't think they'll have left 4 days gap without the idea of adding the Saturday. If it was Glasgow or Manchester even say I think Sunday would be more likely. But if those tickets didn't go on until Saturday am then it would be very hard! I shall try for Saturday if it emerges anyway as I'd rather not take a day off work/work the day and then get a train down to London.

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

Roses will definitely be blooming in London then on the 16th Jan if they add the Saturday.

Think we are going to rock up on the Friday and try to get tickets outside.

I don't think you'll get a ticket anywhere close to cheap enough outside. Did you not check the official website presale?

3 hours ago, thewayiam said:

The venue website appears still to have Standing left. Glad I got in as it sounds like people prepared more for today and tomorrow I imagine people will have agreed to make time up etc if at work or take time off purely to get them.

Hi, Long time lurker first time poster. I do not bite 

Can anyone post the link to the presale run by London stadium 

Cheers

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Yes, it comes under  tixtu, you need to register and login.

56 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

https://www.tixtu.com/t/events/lonst?dm_i=454F,2TP,3NC2N,4YZ,1

That's where clicking on my e-mail sent me. But you do have to register and validate e-mail add but all straight forward.

Thanks lads just bagged 2 standing tickets. Had no chance this morning with Live Nation, some major Brownie points for this, she was gutted when we weren't having any luck this morning!!!

1 hour ago, slash's hat said:

https://www.tixtu.com/t/events/lonst?dm_i=454F,2TP,3NC2N,4YZ,1

That's where clicking on my e-mail sent me. But you do have to register and validate e-mail add but all straight forward.

Thanks very much. Picked up 2 standing tickets. Brilliant surprise Birthday prezzie for the wife. Shhhhhhh

5 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I don't think they'll have left 4 days gap without the idea of adding the Saturday. If it was Glasgow or Manchester even say I think Sunday would be more likely. But if those tickets didn't go on until Saturday am then it would be very hard! I shall try for Saturday if it emerges anyway as I'd rather not take a day off work/work the day and then get a train down to London.

I don't think you'll get a ticket anywhere close to cheap enough outside. Did you not check the official website presale?

No mate as if truth be told, I am not really a fan. I am in London all weekend for the Stone roses gig so if the opportunity arises, I will go and watch the other Roses.

I will just keep my eyes out. Tickets always come up regardless of the gig.

20 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Just sent a facebook message to someone I dont know too well with a link to Saturday's gig....

"Why didnt they just announce it?

Ive spent £500 on 2 tickets on Getmein"

Id be fuming. 

As would I! Ticketmaster scam - if they want to crack down on touting surely there should be some time lapse before they allow tickets to be resold on their site.