hostmat

Dates: 6-9th July 2017

17th edition

Novi Sad, Serbia

Venue: Petrovaradin Fortress (19th October was 324th anniversary of the Fortress, the Fortress is possibly one of the greatest festival venues all over the world :) )

Capacity: 50.000 per night

Opening hours: 7pm - 8am

Stages: 24

Camping: Strand City Beach

Dates: 4th - 11th July

Ticket sales: Early bird sales - very soon :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exit's festival in Umag Croatia, Sea Star added The Prodigy, Damir Urban and Dubioza Kolektiv and apparently you can buy ticket for Exit and get tickets for Exit, Revolution in Romania, Sea Dance in Montenegro and Sea Star in Croatia... Hm, kinda want to do that now even with shitty line ups. Have friends in all 4 cities so it will be fun :lol: 

kinda hard to refuse the offer, to be honest. in romania the package is 280 RON (around 60 euros). ridiculous price even for one single festival these days , with all the festival prices going up on an yearly basis.

it's hard to imagine better line ups than last year's under this circumstances.

Edited by neacaisa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like that tonight is the night for Dance Arena at least. Sveral credible facebook pages for Serbian electronic music scene seem to hype 21:30 for Dance arena announcement. Several pages posted that Hot Since 82 and Recondite will be there and some: "GOD HELPS ALL, IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING" names too and they are all hyping Paul Kalkbrenner so looks like that's gonna be the first one 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 1

Well... for dance arena we already know some names rumoured (paul kalkbrenner as headliner, hot since 82 and recondite) and it's probably all that we will get tomorrow

What about the other two stages?

true rockstars... Imagine Dragons seem likely. Linkin Park too, if they will stay in europe after Werchter and Bravalla. Something like FF, Radiohead, RHCP, AF I would imagine is too big. However, I expect something bigger than The Vaccines (that headlined as rock act last year)

what about the "hottest hitmakers" description? I would imagine a newer pop or dance act to fit the description. I don't expect a headlining act like Major Lazer, more possible is something like the chainsmokers (but they can be on the dance arena too).

For the explosive stage I don't really know the metal acts touring and is far more unpredictible at this point.

I guess the backlash of last year due to the vaccines being promoted as headliners was not as big as I thought. I can't see liam headlining any other important festival this year in europe...

I guess the focus is now on the dance arena, they always get good line ups there. 

4 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

I guess the backlash of last year due to the vaccines being promoted as headliners was not as big as I thought. I can't see liam headlining any other important festival this year in europe...

I guess the focus is now on the dance arena, they always get good line ups there. 

I think he is headliner cause nobody from Oasis in any form or even Oasis played in Serbia

• 3 weeks later...