hostmat

Just now, Noeliam said:

But at least you get to see them :)

There 0.1% chances that they come to Lebanon, and they probably won't play Sziget this year.

Enjoy! I'll definitely do Exit sometimes...

There are people from Lebanon at Exit so all you need is to decide to come :)
I suppose there in no chance you can find cheaper major festival in Europe :)

Just now, Eggman2017 said:

Any word on whether this will be included in the Festival ticket price or will there be a surcharged. I cant find anything anywhere

Yep, found this one:

-          All the customers that have bought Exit Festival ticket, Adventure ticket or Summer of Love ticket from the start of the sales until Thursday, 9th  March (11:59pm) will get automatically access for Day 0.
It applies to the customers which have bought tickets via www.exitfest.org/en, Festicket, Skiddle, Ticket Arena

So it does not apply to local markets.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, hostmat said:

There are people from Lebanon at Exit so all you need is to decide to come :)
I suppose there in no chance you can find cheaper major festival in Europe :)

I'm aware of it! I was coming to Exit until I saw NOS Alive's lineup last year! I did check Sea Dance and loved it, despite the weather. I will definitely go sometimes, but I can't not go to Sziget (10 days and all...). Maybe next year :) #bringbackthekillers

2 minutes ago, hostmat said:

Yep, found this one:

-          All the customers that have bought Exit Festival ticket, Adventure ticket or Summer of Love ticket from the start of the sales until Thursday, 9th  March (11:59pm) will get automatically access for Day 0.
It applies to the customers which have bought tickets via www.exitfest.org/en, Festicket, Skiddle, Ticket Arena

So it does not apply to local markets.

Brilliant stuff. Glad I decided to get to Novi Sad a day early now

Yeah, it's the killers after all. I am very glad cos of it. But bombastic news about greatest american band which price is a million dollars, first time in region, band that only glasto and coachella can afford are rubbish.

Edited by Gooky

I don't know who exaggerates the reports this way but... they are a pretty expensive band. Don't know if they charge that much as they used to after the day&age album, cause they are not that popular anymore, but I wouldn't be dissapointed. 8 euros extra added to the festival ticket is a small fee for such a band. I hope it becomes a success and they continue the tradition.

1 hour ago, neacaisa said:

I don't know who exaggerates the reports this way but... they are a pretty expensive band. Don't know if they charge that much as they used to after the day&age album, cause they are not that popular anymore, but I wouldn't be dissapointed. 8 euros extra added to the festival ticket is a small fee for such a band. I hope it becomes a success and they continue the tradition.

They said they want this to be a tradition from now on. Also it's even free for some. Also they said that this tour will be only 9 countries in Europe. I think I should post that in Rock Werchter thread too :lol: 

Oh and day tickets are available from next monday so maybe there's another announcement this week as the poster looks empty. 

Edited by Nicklord

13 hours ago, Gooky said:

Yeah, it's the killers after all. I am very glad cos of it. But bombastic news about greatest american band which price is a million dollars, first time in region, band that only glasto and coachella can afford are rubbish.

Is it just your own impression regarding the price. The band is one of the most expensive bands currently.
Btw BST Hyde Park - Only The Killers day is sold out, KOL/Green Day/Phil Collins/Justin Bieber daily tickets are still available.

Fan pit is closer but vip part is usually on the right side in the middle on a some kind of hill with stairs to it and with a bar in it but you can send them a message on facebook to be sure about vip.

Do you already have a ticket for the festival? You can get a general ticket for free if you have it

Edited by Nicklord

11 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Fan pit is closer but vip part is usually on the right side in the middle on a some kind of hill with stairs to it and with a bar in it but you can send them a message on facebook to be sure about vip.

Do you already have a ticket for the festival? You can get a general ticket for free if you have it

No i don't! 

Big fan of The Killers so was considering fly out for it as tickets and hotels are cheap but the flights seem pretty expensive from Scotland to Belgrade, about £350+