satas

Hi guys, who's planning to go Burning Man 2017? I made up my mind to do less UK festivals next year (going only junction 2 and Glastonbury) and no more trips around Europe to save money for Burning Man. 

Guys who already been to Burning Man it would be amazing if you could share your experiences, tips and suggestions. How much does it cost to do it if you travel from UK? Also is the ticket system similar to Glastonbury? I read all the info on burning man website but it is still a bit unclear!

12039010_870469999727085_740256827840470

14264954_10154458616393764_694941660339414311248_10153787928541232_5874312251426

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi mate, got my ticket last night with 3 other friends from UK (Leeds and London based). 

So the planning begins..

Would love to know if anyone else on these forums is planning on going or has been before as we are all burning virgins and need to soak up as much information as we can. I know from talking to friends who have been that it's highly recommended to join a theme camp if you don't want to get blown away in a sandstorm on your own and want the full experience so we will be trying to do this too.

• 5 months later...
On 3/30/2017 at 4:48 PM, coreyturner101 said:

Hi mate, got my ticket last night with 3 other friends from UK (Leeds and London based). 

So the planning begins..

Would love to know if anyone else on these forums is planning on going or has been before as we are all burning virgins and need to soak up as much information as we can. I know from talking to friends who have been that it's highly recommended to join a theme camp if you don't want to get blown away in a sandstorm on your own and want the full experience so we will be trying to do this too.

how was it, I am thinking of doing Burning man Next year or the year after

I am now starting to research