Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cloudb said:

Quick question regarding scout tents. 

How easy is it to distinguish your tent from others given they all look the same and are nicely laid out. 

Is bringing some form of flag essential or completely unnecessary? 

Tents are set up in rows with each row being designated a letter, then each tent is designated a number.  They're pretty easy to find.  We brought a flag with us last year but didn't need it to be honest.

3 minutes ago, mandolin said:

Tents are set up in rows with each row being designated a letter, then each tent is designated a number.  They're pretty easy to find.  We brought a flag with us last year but didn't need it to be honest.

So I just need to remember a letter and a number?

This could prove a challenge at 4am...

25 minutes ago, cloudb said:

Quick question regarding scout tents. 

How easy is it to distinguish your tent from others given they all look the same and are nicely laid out. 

Is bringing some form of flag essential or completely unnecessary? 

Easy they are in blocks of colours each roe is numbered and tents have bookers name in plastic pocket on side . 

32 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

That means they have six spare barcodes. They might be able to find a group of six to sell them too. They'd probably have to turn up at WV initially to "check in", but they could go straight down into the festival and another six could take the tent perhaps?

Only problem with that is worthy view will have names of who is expected for each tent . So best to get in touch with them and ask I reckon 

if you're all arriving together it will probably be fine, they probably just scan it 4 times and don't need the names. i think they're more for if people are arriving separately i guess.

you can email them up until Friday at midday with the names though, so might as well.

Edited by ghostdancer1

2 hours ago, snailcheeks said:

So received barcode which is good. We are traveling as a group of four but I can't remember if I told See who the other three were - do I need to do this or think that because we are all travelling together it will just get scanned four times so okay?

If you're all travelling together you just need one printout of the bar-code. But, you also need to let See know the names of people staying in your tent, if you didn't when you booked it. I couldn't remember whether I had or not, so I emailed glastonbury@seetickets.com yesterday, as instructed. Got a response today saying "those names are now confirmed".