Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys so much! I've been keeping an eye on the forum ever since I tried in the initial sale and failed. Managed to get a tent today. I can dream of Glastonbury without the fear of being too stinky from now on! 

Owe it all to you guys. I Will do my part and help us to keep the forum updated if I spot any resales :) 

1 hour ago, grumpyhack said:

Why should you get any more stinky at Glastonbury than anywhere else?. They still have water, you can take soap and there are showers - though you may have to queue.

Honestly! Sometimes I think I'm cleaner there than at home! (as in, I'll shower when I walk past, more often than say a lazy weekend in my own house).   I don't know why the festival has such a reputation for being unclean.

Edited by EasyUserName
Trying for clarity (probably failing)

33 minutes ago, nicknoxx said:

Probably because there's always someone who arrives a bit smelly on the Wednesday, doesn't wash at all for 5 more days, and reeks for a radius >10m

That's half the people there after the hike in on Wednesday carrying all their gear. A couple of my mates aren't exactly what I'd call slim and usually get a bit ripe by the weekend 

On 24/11/2016 at 5:12 PM, nicknoxx said:

Probably because there's always someone who arrives a bit smelly on the Wednesday, doesn't wash at all for 5 more days, and reeks for a radius >10m

I've never heard of glasto being dirty festival!!!???  Well maybe before 2000 when we lost the travelers but that was back in the day there's a whole new clientele now 

When you have to walk miles a day ( especially on a hot hot year)  you're bound to sweat and 90% of people DONT wash I mean you're at a festival for christ sake..... I don't wash properly and I'm in a camper.. But I've never bothered when at a festi even before my camper days. 

IMO you're there to get hammered have a good time and forget your troubles if you have to que up for hours etc every day then imo and only in my opinion then your missing out.